toysruskid : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
    Even with employee discount, you'd still be looking at like $150/$160+ for mirror.

Adam, if i can remember this week, ill see if i can come across anything locally.
    True, but coupe dx parts cars are hard to come by in this area.
    .....................EJ1..........................................Turbo CB7.....................

91 Accord Turbo DX
    93 Accord LX
    90 Accord LX
    02 Grand Am GT
    06 Turbo 2.4 G6

Comment

There arent any PnP's around here but there are "Tell Me" JYs, so ill see what i can do. Im pretty sure you cant mess up "Black DS mirror from a 2-door"...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Keep on like that, you got a beautiful CB!
        Colombian CB7

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...3A+1992+accord

Comment

those wheels look good on there, but man they are familiar...

good to hear about the sprint springs, what shocks are you going to be running?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
            those wheels look good on there, but man they are familiar...

good to hear about the sprint springs, what shocks are you going to be running?
            Yea lol. I dont know about the shocks yet.
            .....................EJ1..........................................Turbo CB7.....................

91 Accord Turbo DX
            93 Accord LX
            90 Accord LX
            02 Grand Am GT
            06 Turbo 2.4 G6

Comment

Originally posted by toysruskid View Post
              Yea lol. I dont know about the shocks yet.
              If you can afford them, Koni yellows or Tokico illuminas...preferably the Koni's.
              There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                If you can afford them, Koni yellows or Tokico illuminas...preferably the Koni's.
                This is my daily driver so Im kind of wanting a fun & inexpensive ride. Im wondering if KYB's will be alright, your thoughts on those? Just dont want to put money where I wont be able to fully use it.

91 Accord Turbo DX
                93 Accord LX
                90 Accord LX
                02 Grand Am GT
                06 Turbo 2.4 G6

Comment

Originally posted by toysruskid View Post
                  This is my daily driver so Im kind of wanting a fun & inexpensive ride. Im wondering if KYB's will be alright, your thoughts on those? Just dont want to put money where I wont be able to fully use it.
                  Jayson has KYB GR2's on sprint springs. If only you could ride in it...it rides really smooth, almost like stock, but still handles better. Its a softer suspension setup, so it may not be bad for what you want. I just wonder how long the kyb's will last with that drop. They aren't made for anything past like a 1 inch drop really. I would suggest the kyb agx's, but they are drop killers.

It looks to me like a set of tokico blues are only about 25-30 dollars more than the gr2's maybe look into those.

Whatever you choose, good luck with it.
                  There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                    Jayson has KYB GR2's on sprint springs. If only you could ride in it...it rides really smooth, almost like stock, but still handles better. Its a softer suspension setup, so it may not be bad for what you want. I just wonder how long the kyb's will last with that drop. They aren't made for anything past like a 1 inch drop really. I would suggest the kyb agx's, but they are drop killers.

It looks to me like a set of tokico blues are only about 25-30 dollars more than the gr2's maybe look into those.

Whatever you choose, good luck with it.
                    Cool, might go with the Tokico's then.

91 Accord Turbo DX
                    93 Accord LX
                    90 Accord LX
                    02 Grand Am GT
                    06 Turbo 2.4 G6

Comment

Update:

-Sprint 2.5" drop springs
                      -Tokico blues (on the way)
                      -Replaced driver mirror

Turbo build progress:
                      -Tial 38mm w/dump tube
                      -Walbro 255
                      -STR T3 flanged manifold
                      -GM 3bar MAP sensor

91 Accord Turbo DX
                      93 Accord LX
                      90 Accord LX
                      02 Grand Am GT
                      06 Turbo 2.4 G6

Comment

Pic of manifold & W.G.

Last edited by toysruskid; 11-28-2009, 06:18 PM.

91 Accord Turbo DX
                        93 Accord LX
                        90 Accord LX
                        02 Grand Am GT
                        06 Turbo 2.4 G6

Comment

The manifold had a crack in it so I took it back and bought this header instead, looks better IMO.

91 Accord Turbo DX
                          93 Accord LX
                          90 Accord LX
                          02 Grand Am GT
                          06 Turbo 2.4 G6

Comment

^^^ Oh boy ...!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

is that skyler's manifold? looks damn good man! you know my number, give me a call when you want some help putting it together!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                                is that skyler's manifold? looks damn good man! you know my number, give me a call when you want some help putting it together!
                                The cast one was his, but it has a huge 2 1/2 in crack in it so I bought that header.

91 Accord Turbo DX
                                93 Accord LX
                                90 Accord LX
                                02 Grand Am GT
                                06 Turbo 2.4 G6

Comment

Working...
                                X