Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toysruskid : 1990 Accord DX

This is my cb7.

In the few months that Ive had this car it's been through a lot. Someone pulled out in front of me and had no insurance, I had liability only, needless to say I was facing a broomstick wrapped in 40 grit. For the last 2-3 months its been sitting in storage while my fiance' and I gathered what I could to fix it. Last week it went on the frame rack and had the panels aligned, I was happier than a pig in shit to have my CB back!

Here are the pics before the wreck, rough around the edges but a good project.

Exterior:
    Red/white tails
    Clear corners
    8K HID's
    10th aniv wheels
    Awsome license plate frame
    ///////////////
    Interior:
    Cup holders
    JDM Ascot emblem
    Shift boot made out of a blanket
    ///////////////
    Under hood:
    Wrinkle red valve cover and intake
    H23 intake manifold & t.b. (soon to be installed)
    Ebay intake
    Taylor wires
    Fidanza street/strip clutch
    ///////////////
    Audio:
    p.o.s. sony head unit
    factory speakers
    ///////////////
    Future plans:
    Megan header
    Catback (haven't decided which one yet)
    Tint
    Sprint springs
    Paint & bodywork

So thats my car in a nutshell, I'll be updating it soon as more pats come in. Let me know what you think! Its not pretty by any means, but with a little work it could be decent
    Last edited by toysruskid; 06-29-2009, 09:34 PM.
    .....................EJ1..........................................Turbo CB7.....................

91 Accord Turbo DX
    93 Accord LX
    90 Accord LX
    02 Grand Am GT
    06 Turbo 2.4 G6

reserved
    Last edited by toysruskid; 06-21-2009, 02:28 PM.
    .....................EJ1..........................................Turbo CB7.....................

91 Accord Turbo DX
    93 Accord LX
    90 Accord LX
    02 Grand Am GT
    06 Turbo 2.4 G6

Comment

Why the new thread?

I'd lose the license plate frame. Until you get a Vtec.
      Originally posted by chessboxer
      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

i hope you keep it the same color. red. that's a rare color for our cb's.

and the license frame haha. cop probably pull you over just for fun because you have that there.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
          Why the new thread?

I'd lose the license plate frame. Until you get a Vtec.
          The license plate is a joke, Figured this was the 'official' members cars section and not the newb section

91 Accord Turbo DX
          93 Accord LX
          90 Accord LX
          02 Grand Am GT
          06 Turbo 2.4 G6

Comment

Originally posted by toysruskid View Post
            The license plate is a joke, Figured this was the 'official' members cars section and not the newb section
            Lol my bad. I knew I'd seen those pictures before just didn't realize they were in the beginners section.
            Originally posted by chessboxer
            We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
            Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Pretty clean! I had those wheels on my '90 sedan but I upgraded to the 92-93 EX alloys(wider spokes)! JDM Ascot emblem on your
              steering wheel? How did you get it?
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

nice cb another work in progress like me,black hood and fender,we need some paint bro,LOL. shift boot just not feeling that.keep up the good work on it.

Comment

Yea the shift boot was random lol.

91 Accord Turbo DX
                  93 Accord LX
                  90 Accord LX
                  02 Grand Am GT
                  06 Turbo 2.4 G6

Comment

man your wheels are clean all you need are the center caps and your set. but yeah blanket shift boot is a fail you should get a type r shift boot with red stiching but all in all i very nice car man

Comment

looking good barry! just let me know if/when you want those 10th aniversary wheels and i'll bring them over, maybe when i help you put on the intake manifold. i'll definately bring those corners though.

definately needs a drop though!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Almost finished with the engine bay clean up, Also did the intake and valve cover wrinkle red.

91 Accord Turbo DX
                        93 Accord LX
                        90 Accord LX
                        02 Grand Am GT
                        06 Turbo 2.4 G6

Comment

Few thing updated, tails corners, and wheels/tires. Sprint springs are on the way.

91 Accord Turbo DX
                          93 Accord LX
                          90 Accord LX
                          02 Grand Am GT
                          06 Turbo 2.4 G6

Comment

looking clean! those red/clear tails look great with your color.

now that you've gotten rid of the ambers in the front and back, why not go all the way and get clear bumper lights to match everything else?
                            My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by joshnrosen View Post
                              looking clean! those red/clear tails look great with your color.

now that you've gotten rid of the ambers in the front and back, why not go all the way and get clear bumper lights to match everything else?
                              I want to do is paint the corners with the Tamiya orange paint so they are amber, without having to tear it apart to put the reflector in. Probably just going to get some new stock bumper lights, since the tabs are broken on the current ones.

91 Accord Turbo DX
                              93 Accord LX
                              90 Accord LX
                              02 Grand Am GT
                              06 Turbo 2.4 G6

Comment

Working...
                              X