dude get slipstreams.
    What color you think?
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
      What color you think?
      Gunmetal

Comment

After yet another valve adjustment she finally cold starts the right way. Now for an alignment which is long overdue. Stripped the valve cover and is ready to be painted. Next is a wire tuck and the DIY for the CB/SSB radio fabrication. Stay tuned!!!!
        The CB7 Collector.
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

"My VTEC doesnt do that..."

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I gotta find this damn ground issue...I am Having this weird electrical issue and in need a of new legend lip. I made the bad mistake of letting a buddy drive my car and he messed my exhaust (it now has a leak) and I busted a coolant hose. I shoulda took pics but it was rather depressing to do so...back to square one!!
            The CB7 Collector.
            92 LX Coupe F22A1
            2013 Toyota Corolla S
            92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

I have to replace exhaust, front bumper, wireharness, gauge cluster, ignition, and go ahead get the CB DIY done. I need some serious attention to my car. It quite frustrating when I fix one thing another goes wrong.. Just in need of some motivation...
              The CB7 Collector.
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Here's motivation:

QUIT LETTING OTHER PEOPLE DRIVE Y0 SHIT!!!

Serrrriously Happy, just do it bro. Pull yer head outta yer ass, set aside an entire weekend and Do Work. This shit has to get done and if you arent proactive about it, it's going to get worse and worse and eventually you'll be FORCED to fix these things.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

So from the looks of it I may be selling my Konigs to a friend, as I want some new Rims, it took me a long time to come off them but I am looking for meshies and wanting to drop it even further than it sits. Since I am going to have to revamp the car as a whole might as well go ahead and do so. With the this deployment coming I should have to funds to support this whole project. So things are changing and fast.

Stay tuned!
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

I wouldnt go any lower. You're already having issues as it is. Especially if you get smaller wheels. I would say bag it but i think it needs a few other things before you go that far with it.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
                      So from the looks of it I may be selling my Konigs to a friend, as I want some new Rims, it took me a long time to come off them but I am looking for meshies and wanting to drop it even further than it sits. Since I am going to have to revamp the car as a whole might as well go ahead and do so. With the this deployment coming I should have to funds to support this whole project. So things are changing and fast.

Stay tuned!
                      I see Granada black with silver or gold BBS rims You should get Function and Form type 1 coilovers and drop Bella closer to the tarmac. Hope to see her back on the road soon.

Comment

I have owned Bella for 2 years today!!!!

Bad News

CV shaft took a dump....

More work to be done....
                        The CB7 Collector.
                        92 LX Coupe F22A1
                        2013 Toyota Corolla S
                        92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Buying a civic to part out (there is a nice set of rims in the deal). Don't worry I am not getting out of the game (there is no way I would do that love CB's too much). It has a D15B7 in it and I really just want it for the rims and scrap .

But I did do what I said I was gonna do. Konigs are gone, new rims are about!!!!!
                          The CB7 Collector.
                          92 LX Coupe F22A1
                          2013 Toyota Corolla S
                          92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

You picking up that one that's frenched and shaved?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                              You picking up that one that's frenched and shaved?
                              Yup gettin' the rims of that sad looking civic...And Bella also has new rod bearings she just needs the bolts now!!!

Next step Bisi Cam's!! Not sure what stage yet, but my H is getting an overhaul!

Buying a CB before I leave and one when I get back so I will have 4 CB's come next year!!! Wish me luck folks!!!
                              The CB7 Collector.
                              92 LX Coupe F22A1
                              2013 Toyota Corolla S
                              92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

This project has been put on hold...As duty calls, will post when I can but until then she has to be still...sad sad sad day....
                                The CB7 Collector.
                                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                                92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Working...
                                X