you bought the whole cluster?
    You could say that yes it wasn't much tho
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
      I am trying to go for AOM one of these days.
      A. What's with the F20B-T..?

B. Interior is where it's at. You can focus on the outside but, dude, your interior is BEAT. When are you coming home? If it's before I go to Arizona, I'll totally help with the interior. Just tell me what you're looking for and I'll scope stuff out at the junkyard(s) between now and then and you can dig up stuff online, in the meantime. Not sure how you're liking the red but I was gonna suggest black, obviously, or maybe even tan/brown.
      And Im talking nothing but the best. Buy new if you have to. Leather, tan or black, can be found in the junkyards. I dont think Id buy cloth anything from a JY and most of the time any leather is trash, too. Unless it's door panels. Ive found black leather door panels, more than once, in good+ condition. It's been a while since ive been there, but Id price stuff from TAS and majestic. All the pillar pieces, door sills, seatbelts; everything. If I still had my shell, alot could be transfered over. :\

Anyway, this WILL be done.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        A. What's with the F20B-T..?

B. Interior is where it's at. You can focus on the outside but, dude, your interior is BEAT. When are you coming home? If it's before I go to Arizona, I'll totally help with the interior. Just tell me what you're looking for and I'll scope stuff out at the junkyard(s) between now and then and you can dig up stuff online, in the meantime. Not sure how you're liking the red but I was gonna suggest black, obviously, or maybe even tan/brown.
        And Im talking nothing but the best. Buy new if you have to. Leather, tan or black, can be found in the junkyards. I dont think Id buy cloth anything from a JY and most of the time any leather is trash, too. Unless it's door panels. Ive found black leather door panels, more than once, in good+ condition. It's been a while since ive been there, but Id price stuff from TAS and majestic. All the pillar pieces, door sills, seatbelts; everything. If I still had my shell, alot could be transfered over. :\

Anyway, this WILL be done.
        The interior has been changed greatly but it does still need some serious work. I have 4th lude seats in there and rear leather seats from a coupe (they don't fit right). The Dash has been changed to black. But I could use better seats and new carpet (it too was changed to tan but it's dirty as hell). I never took pics of the inside of it lol. I also need to change the seatbelts to black and the rear deck to black. Then retint all the windows even darker than they are now. I officially can say that this Accord no longer looks like "Nicoles" . That's Happy's Accord you see there . But yes if you could keep an eye out that would be sweet!!!!

And the F20B? Well it is higher revving and fix the H22 for another car later on down the road (it's much healthier now as she has new rod bearings and I am sure a timingbelt with cam upgrade would do it justice). I just want to do a swap more or less myself I figure it can't hurt much.
        Last edited by HappyGilmore; 08-15-2011, 09:18 PM.
        The CB7 Collector.
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Most recent pic of the interior
          The CB7 Collector.
          92 LX Coupe F22A1
          2013 Toyota Corolla S
          92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Transport to my friends house since I have been overseas!

And Rendezvous

Sad day for Bella but she will be fixed!!!
            The CB7 Collector.
            92 LX Coupe F22A1
            2013 Toyota Corolla S
            92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
              Transport to my friends house since I have been overseas!

And Rendezvous

Sad day for Bella but she will be fixed!!!
              What happened to the bumper, man!? I hope to see her up and running soon.

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
                What happened to the bumper, man!? I hope to see her up and running soon.
                They didn't use a flatbed to take my car back to BS . I have parts going back, I have alot of work to do when I get home.
                The CB7 Collector.
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Buying a 2nd Accord very soon...
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

i know which one
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                      i know which one
                      Then I'll be kinda like you Tommi >.<
                      The CB7 Collector.
                      92 LX Coupe F22A1
                      2013 Toyota Corolla S
                      92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

coupe will be gone soon. who u tryna be?
                        <

Comment

Happy, you buying Tommi's LBM coupe???

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

it's G14 classified info.
                            <

Comment

Only those with ID-10-Tango level security, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                                Happy, you buying Tommi's LBM coupe???
                                I gave it thought, but no not his. Someone else you know that has a coupe.
                                The CB7 Collector.
                                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                                92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Working...
                                X