No announcement yet.

zack_odom : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you and your headlight projects. the trunk is looking good glad its getting used again

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
    Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
      Why don't you like your one piecers? I'm going to open mine up, blackhouse them, and put in my TSX projectors. You should do the same. We can have a retrofitting party and do it all in a weekend.
      No he needs to sell them.

Hey Zack I might know somebody with some eBay projectors for sale. Let me know if you are interested and I'll see if they still have them, they will be cheaper than eBay lol.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
        Why don't you like your one piecers? I'm going to open mine up, blackhouse them, and put in my TSX projectors. You should do the same. We can have a retrofitting party and do it all in a weekend.
        Oh I like em just fine haha. I just want to but in some e55 Bi Xenon projectors with a custom shroud, and a R8 style led strip and maybe some halos. I like that kind of shit. I just dont think it would look right with the square reflector for the high beam. just wait til the project is done. Ya'll foo's be nuttin over my shit lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
          No he needs to sell them.

Hey Zack I might know somebody with some eBay projectors for sale. Let me know if you are interested and I'll see if they still have them, they will be cheaper than eBay lol.
          I already have a set. Im starting to take them apart now.

Comment

Oil line kit and Zeitronix map sensor purchased. Thank you Drummersteve7 you are my inspiration!
            Also Rear fog Install today

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
              Oil line kit and Zeitronix map sensor purchased. Thank you Drummersteve7 you are my inspiration!
              Also Rear fog Install today

Are you going.... turbo?

Comment

he's been planning to for a while now >_>
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Ah, I hadn't seen him buying any turbo stuff so I wasn't sure.

Comment

cars lookin good zack!! Cant wait for the boost. Those headlights sound like they're gonna be pretty dope.
                    Pics of rear foggy por favor! i need motivation to put mine on

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

its true. oil line and map sensor purchased from me.
                      Zach and turbo, I wanna see it, miss the NW.

tuning FTW! I am spending a metric ass tone to get tuned out here!
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

Werd guys. Cant wait either lol.
                        why does it cost so much steve?

Also: Recieved intercooler to try and fit yesterday.
                        hopefully will be getting Sean's EVO intercooler as well.
                        Manifold purchase complete as well.

Comment

Looks good/clean I love the rims.
                          2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                          2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                          CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                          GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Just a couple of shots from a sweet ass garage in Tacoma!^^

A couple attempts with my new camera. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

love the new pic. looks good dude.

hit me up next time you take pics. im down for a pic meet.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post

Just a couple of shots from a sweet ass garage in Tacoma!^^

A couple attempts with my new camera. Any help would be appreciated.

What ISO you shoot those at? you can usually get some decent results on shutter priority and low iso if you know how to calc. the exposure.

But I'm sure you probably do lol, not everybody can get the results you already have lol.

And I'm loving the progress....and like the ideas for the headlights. Got a few ideas myself that I've kept secret and pretty sure nobody's done yet. Dont worry, it's a minor, clean alteration lol.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                                Traded with: Cb7xChun
                                Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                                Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                                My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X