Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
    100$ mine were polished by hand and had new tires on em too lol
    Cool, that's what I paid for my 92-93's...w/o tires!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

WErd my black dashboard is IN!!!!
      PIX:

Comment

Personal Steering Wheel! NRG quick release hub! SWEEEET!!!

Comment

Comment

Looking good! Nice dash board! Are you swapping interiors?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Getting better and better! Now make the rest of the interior black, or anything other than red/purple/pink/marroon/wth

Comment

yep going all black for the inside...
                Gonna be putting in some of these soon:

And then its time for cage....

Comment

why are you putting in a cage? im not trying to knock on it or anything...just curious...? u hot lapping that thing? lol

anyways... im disappointed that you wouldnt be true to the car and yourself by rockin the vintage red interior! jk...the black dashboard looks good man! Did you get the lower console and ebrake console in black as well??

slowly and surely this accord is coming along. very nice sir. Now set that susp. up and come autocrossing with me next season. although u probably dont wanna cage...that will put you in a class you dont wanna compete in! LOL

cheers!
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

looks good zach! didnt have the manual cluster to swap with the auto one? lol that woulda been good to do at the same time

car is clean as hell!
                    hm its missing something tho..

GET SOME PINK WHEELS SON!! do ittt

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                      yep going all black for the inside
                      Nice! I'm going 92-93!
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                        why are you putting in a cage? im not trying to knock on it or anything...just curious...? u hot lapping that thing? lol

anyways... im disappointed that you wouldnt be true to the car and yourself by rockin the vintage red interior! jk...the black dashboard looks good man! Did you get the lower console and ebrake console in black as well??

slowly and surely this accord is coming along. very nice sir. Now set that susp. up and come autocrossing with me next season. although u probably dont wanna cage...that will put you in a class you dont wanna compete in! LOL

cheers!
                        lolz. The cage will probably come late next year probably lol.
                        Im grabbing the F&F Coilovers Poly bushings, and sway bars....
                        ESP.net traction bar, and solid mounts....The only other think I can think of to get is like some adjustable rear control arms or something.
                        Auto X may be in the future, but I was really thinking that Pacific Raceways was the plan....

As for the lower console etc, I need to paint my stuff black. I just got a maroon armrest, so I have to dye that black also. Im going to wait to get black carpet until I see my new Sparco Siena seats...

And thanks for the compliment dood!
                        Your evo is coming along nicely too you know!

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                          looks good zach! didnt have the manual cluster to swap with the auto one? lol that woulda been good to do at the same time

car is clean as hell!
                          hm its missing something tho..

GET SOME PINK WHEELS SON!! do ittt
                          Yeah I did have the manual cluster haha, but my car is a *** ass 90, so my gauge cluster plugs are all different....

Comment

Well that sounds like a good plan.... I wanna do some hot lapping on pacific too..but its pricey. They do open the new karting track to cars, but its limited in how many people they sign up. cheaper too and full of turns...just not as fast as the real thing.

Another thing you might wanna do is.... one susp. mod at a time. Do one suspension mod or a couple and see how the car/you react to them... then make adjustments and so on. But dont listen to me.... im still learning as i go.q

always glad to see someone else in the NW group making progress wth their project/car
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post

always glad to see someone else in the NW group making progress wth their project/car
                              x2, good work.
                              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

ah lame well you'll find a 90 man. cluster! minor minor details hahah so whats next?? i got a pile of stuff to put on the car you should scope it when im done!

8 Accords so far:
                                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Working...
                                X