Mood's
    • Yokohama Parada Spec 2

• 1 Piece JDM Headligths Cb7

• G-Square Grill

• Function Form Type Two.5

Paint

Current State

Comment

well, outer nowhere boom throws big money at the cb, fantastic work! Looks great, and i bet rare down there!

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
      UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
      NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Wow, what a transformation! That paint job is hot!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
          Good good. Its been a while since you've posted.
          Before the crash of server cb7tuner, i had some pics during paint process, but then i lose some posts when cb7tuner comes up again.

So now i have put all pics

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
          Looking forward to this! Always good to see some foreign CB's gettin some love
          in your country exists many CB's, but in europe i don't see many CBs, people have more civic's and more accord's of 94 for up.

Basicly it's necessary luv CB's for have one, like us. Because between one civic and ond CB its more easy put a civic with a great look, do you understand what i want to say?

But yeah i represent cb7tuner in portugal don't worry

I just want a cb7tuner decal

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
          well, outer nowhere boom throws big money at the cb, fantastic work! Looks great, and i bet rare down there!
          Thank's marcus your 3 CB's are fantastic too

but what is the reason to have 3?

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          Wow, what a transformation! That paint job is hot!!!!
          Thanks mikey, this forum its the reason i luv so much my car, because i see what the other menbers make to the CB's, and it's impossible sell him ou buy other one, because i want have my CB amazing like others

The inspiration for the paint becomes for the car of aleks77, and it would not be possible if this forum not didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by ankmartinss View Post

Thank's marcus your 3 CB's are fantastic too

but what is the reason to have 3?
            Thankyou kindly

I ask my self this same question It just kind of happened.

One main (blue) One spare parts (silver) was the original reason
            One main (blue) One winter car (Red) sell the silver is the new plan!

NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Your car is looking great. I would absolutely love to go to Europe and check out some of the member's cars over there in addition to the many attractions all of the countries have to offer. And we all wonder about Marcus too. He seems to buy every CB that pops up for sale around him. And they all happen to be gems that he gets for almost free.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

wow what a lil drop does for the whole look. those wheels and paint compliment eachother real well..
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Thankyou kindly

I ask my self this same question It just kind of happened.

One main (blue) One spare parts (silver) was the original reason
                  One main (blue) One winter car (Red) sell the silver is the new plan!
                  sometines appear good bussines

Your 1991 Accord 2.0i (2)/silver looks like mine before convert to black

just continue bro when i go again to nurburing? who much you pay to drive in nurbr? how many laps you have done?

it's my dream drive in nurburing, but only when i have my s2K or NSX

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                    Your car is looking great. I would absolutely love to go to Europe and check out some of the member's cars over there in addition to the many attractions all of the countries have to offer. And we all wonder about Marcus too. He seems to buy every CB that pops up for sale around him. And they all happen to be gems that he gets for almost free.

Thanks bro,

When you come to portugal please tell me, i'll show u the hondas of portugal and please bring me a cb7tuner decal

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                    wow what a lil drop does for the whole look. those wheels and paint compliment eachother real well..

Thanks tommi, small mods make all diference

Next mod --> HDI

Comment

Originally posted by ankmartinss View Post
                      sometines appear good bussines

Your 1991 Accord 2.0i (2)/silver looks like mine before convert to black

just continue bro when i go again to nurburing? who much you pay to drive in nurbr? how many laps you have done?

it's my dream drive in nurburing, but only when i have my s2K or NSX
                      I hope to go again this summer, but my main focus is an H22a, and both are expensive!

I paid €16 per lap, and did 8 laps 4 one evening and 4 the next evening.

Prices have gone up now, its €26 per lap! But then its the same cost as going go karting and its same amount of time.

If your CB is mechanically good then take that, good suspension, good brakes, and healthy motor. Those tyres look good enough for a Ring trip!

You dont need to have a quick car to go to the ring see here my pics:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165688
                      Last edited by marcusv8thunder; 01-20-2012, 09:50 AM.

NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

"My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

I hope to go again this summer, but my main focus is an H22a, and both are expensive!

I paid €16 per lap, and did 8 laps 4 one evening and 4 the next evening.

Prices have gone up now, its €26 per lap! But then its the same cost as going go karting and its same amount of time.

If your CB is mechanically good then take that, good suspension, good brakes, and healthy motor. Those tyres look good enough for a Ring trip!

You dont need to have a quick car to go to the ring see here my pics:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165688
                          Thanks for the information

In the future i'll start from portugal with my car, stopping and visiting all countrys until arrive at germany, then go drive in nurber in this moment we are getting cash for the trip we are thinking one month for do the trip

but thanks for the information we now have a ideia of the prices

About the pictures i saw before when you did the trip your car look's fucking great

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post

Thanks

i need a big wheels maybe 16 " or 17"

Comment

Lookin good man i like the wheels

8 Accords so far:
                              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                                Lookin good man i like the wheels

Thanks bro

And yesterday complete 300 000 km's

Comment

Working...
                                X