No announcement yet.

ZiggyCB7: 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah i'm glad you finally posted your car in here. welcome again bro! i'm also glad the one-pieces turned out nice. what about the sidemarkers? what happened to those? what did you do with your 92-93 grill? anyway, the drop is insane! speedzone is a classic venue to take pics. the fogs give the car that early 90s feel back in the day. ah yes! an early 90s feel for an early 90s car! it looks good overall. well you know where to get other cb parts if you need them. see you at TAB tuesday .
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
      ah i'm glad you finally posted your car in here. welcome again bro! i'm also glad the one-pieces turned out nice. what about the sidemarkers? what happened to those? what did you do with your 92-93 grill? anyway, the drop is insane! speedzone is a classic venue to take pics. the fogs give the car that early 90s feel back in the day. ah yes! an early 90s feel for an early 90s car! it looks good overall. well you know where to get other cb parts if you need them. see you at TAB tuesday .
      Yo,

Hey thanks again to you and oliver for hookin me up wit the lights....I went wit the 90-91 grill to match the lights better, since i'm keeping the chrome trim...I installed the sidemarkers the day after the pics were taken...I got some more old school parts on the way..hehehe....I still wanna modify my coilovers in the rear to get the rear to sit a little bit lower. Also, i still need to fix some minor things like my oil leak, the gaps on the lights and grill, and renting a rug doctor to clean up the interior...See you guys real soon.

-ray
      Last edited by ziggyCB7; 10-29-2004, 02:28 AM.

92 Accord EX

2003 BMW 325i

Comment

very very nice, i love black cb7's

what color is your dash btw, black right?

Comment

Whuttup Ziggy!!!! Those are some sexy ass onepieces. Must have come from one sexy guy! Hahaha! And you know you loved the free sidemarkers I threw in. Let me know if you need any help with gettin' the car they way you want it. Get at me through the forum, IM, or Timmy. lol! Bet you've never seen anyone take apart a CB's front end so fast, huh? Hahaha! peace....
          O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

I love the black and white pic, It looks hot as hell there. Sweet buy.
            My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Hey we look like twins when i first slammed mine on stocks

JDMED

buy my jdm part
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
                [B]

Yep, we do!

oliver,

yep thanks again man...I actually made my front end to be quickly taken apart like yours....lol....I also picked up a Stromung exhaust for it...Its the one with the dual 3 inch tips...I love it! Its the exhaust i liked when i was in high school back in 93.....Now, i finally have one...Sounds real deep...

92 Accord EX

2003 BMW 325i

Comment

Just like me.

I got mine from my rents in 2001.

I also have a picture of it from 1992. Looked really nice and clean back then but now its an utter mess.

271k with an F22A6 motor, but as time has it in this part of the country (Northeast where else) rust has taken its toll on the car so I'm gonna try and get another CB7 particularly another color Im sick of white cars.

Nice car though reminds me of my neighbors ride back in 1993. I was 11 years old and he had a 91 Accord EX auto with hydralics (first one of its kind at the time I believe)
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                    very very nice, i love black cb7's

what color is your dash btw, black right?
                    yep, black dash

92 Accord EX

2003 BMW 325i

Comment

Originally posted by ziggyCB7
                      Per Uncle El:

I picked these up today, 15x7 IMPUL RS, 2 piece with 205/50/15 Falken's.....I just happened to find these wheels by accident... They're pretty rare i guess.I've honestly never seen thse on a FWD car...Most of the ones i've seen are on RWD in Japan...I fell in love wit them...Kinda different, especially with the weird offset lugholes...

I'll take daytime pics later when i can borrow a digi again....Next week, paintjob....

as i said over at h-t.com, i like the wheels as they are clean, and very different from what everyone else is rocking on their ride. i like the individuality!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

yea im liking the wheels a lot, ur fogs must put out so much light, those things are crazy

Comment

shocks....LUCKY!

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                            yea im liking the wheels a lot, ur fogs must put out so much light, those things are crazy

Yeah, they are piaa 959's....i can roll wit just the fogs on at night and it lights up the road fine...

uncle: thanks a lot, i like ur ride also...Your taste in wheels is muy delicioso.....

92 Accord EX

2003 BMW 325i

Comment

Ooooohhhh...

Nice find...

Me likey...
                              RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

that things looks clean

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Working...