604_cb7 : 1993 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An other clean looking 'cord loving it
    U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

Those fog lights with the lip are siiiick!

Comment

very sweet bro nice clean look jdm but not 2 much very sweet ride nice

LEAVE NO DOUBT!
        If God is for Me
        Who Dares be aganist Me!
        BX Crew
        HSHO # 6
        Lexotic Concepts 019

Comment

liken the car a lot!! lovin the lip and those fogs!!
          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Nice ride! Very clean too! I have never seen those wheels before. They look really nice on your car, especially with the drop. Keep up the good work!
            FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Nice car man Love the trunk

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                cobalt blue HOTNESS!!!
                dang i want fogs and a front lip too. you have the same pedal set as me (but i dont have the dead pedal ). the steering wheel really sets it off. i want one too!

how is the fitment with the rear lower tie bar and the ST rear sway and the rs-r exhaust? i ask b/c my greddy sp and ST sway rub aganist each other. also, how did you deal with the SRS warning light in the cluster due to the removal of the airbag (did you remove the bulb)? does the air purifier really work (is it wired up somehow)? lastly do you scrape a lot with that drop and front lip? i have h&r race springs too and if i get a front lip, i don't want to scrape all over the pavement. sorry if i have too many questions. your car is what a cb7 build up should look like!
                Thanks to all you CB7 lovers

Acutally my paint is midnight blue (TH1) from Nissan.
                i don't know how the fitment fits with the rear lower tie bar cause i don't have one, but people told me i can only have one. either the sway bars or the tie bar. The SRS light for the air bag i just left it on cause i don't wear a seat belt so it doesn't bother me at all. the air refiner is an option for the accord on that year... it's pretty much pre-wired. And last of all, of course you would scrape having it that low... it's just the matter of how much you scrape off.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                www.esodraggers.com

Comment

very nice man

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                  www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Looks hot

Comment

Originally posted by 604_cb7
                      Acutally my paint is midnight blue (TH1) from Nissan.
                      i don't know how the fitment fits with the rear lower tie bar cause i don't have one, but people told me i can only have one. either the sway bars or the tie bar.
                      i stand corrected on the car's color. i knew something was fishy when i saw your blue interior as well (cobalt blue usually has tan interior if i'm not mistaken).

i thought your "taiwanese brand rear tie bar" was this:

but now i know you meant the rear upper strut bar. from the pic above, it didn't look like the ST sway can fit. that's why i asked about clearance. the bar in the pic actually IS your swaybar. it's not however made by ST. this is what the ST swaybar looks like.

as the pic reveals, you CAN have both lower tie (DC sports) and swaybar (ST) in the rear. i just wanted to clarify.
                      1cor10:31
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

ic... thanks for telling me.... yeah i didn't know that ST sway bars comes in black... i got my ST sway bars 10 years ago and it was blue and it have the sticker on it (i guess it fell off)... I'm just wondering does the lower tie bar make a difference since we have the sway bars? Should i get it? My friend also has a Cusco front tie bar.

www.vancouveraccords.com
                        www.esodraggers.com

Comment

looks good, how low u drop it. I am thinking of switching to H&R springs. You like em?
                          live long and drive hard
                          For pics check my members thread

Comment

Originally posted by h22accord93
                            looks good, how low u drop it. I am thinking of switching to H&R springs. You like em?
                            i'm guess about 2" in the front and 2.25 in the back.
                            if i had another choice right now, i would go with the coil overs... i think it's more comfortable ride and what i have now.

this is the height from the ground to the front chin.

www.vancouveraccords.com
                            www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Re: 604_cb7: 1993 Honda Accord EX-R

dude, your car = goat.

greatest of all time. it might not be a 400hp h22 turbo, but all-around it is sick. thats EXACTLY how i'd want to do mine.. some go, plenty show, but NO rice.

what lip is that? how'd you get your tweets like that? how much did you pay for the avic-n1? you are the man.
                              '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                              -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                              10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

looks good. i had the same front lip. the front looks sick as hell with the fogs. where did u get that front lip?

Comment

Working...
                                X