• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    ^^^ Are those OEM sidemarkers?
    naw no names...
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
      naw no names...
      That's cool...better than nothing! What have you done about your bumper lights?
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Nothing. I am a complete slacker. What with working nights out of town and all. But I did take my CB (or the CB took me) to Seattle, so I can do minor things here and there.
        We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.

Comment

Nothing. I am a complete slacker. What with working nights out of town and all. But I did take my CB (or the CB took me) to Seattle, so I can do minor things here and there.
          I hear you man! In my case it's not that I'm lazy/slacker...it's that I don't have time!
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Damn, even on stock height it looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by lonski View Post
              I agree! I like that style!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Nice touch with the ITR's bud...she just needs to be dropped
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by lonski View Post
                  Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                  Nice touch with the ITR's bud...she just needs to be dropped
                  Thanks guys. I know it really needs a suspension set up, I'm just saving up some cash and doing my homework so I get exactly what I want.

I know I've said this before, but I should hopefully be installing the sidemarkers this weekend.

Comment

I know I've said this before, but I should hopefully be installing the sidemarkers this weekend.
                    Which weekend??? Lol
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Which weekend??? Lol

THIS weekend. Just don't quote me on it, I want to have a good three or four hours or so set aside so I'm not rushed and screw something up.

Spoiler installed yet?

Comment

THIS weekend. Just don't quote me on it, I want to have a good three or four hours or so set aside so I'm not rushed and screw something up.
                        Yeah I feel you! I wouldn't want them to look crucked or anything!
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Spoiler installed yet?
                          Not yet...the cb is at the shop! I took it to get it checked because it was having problems starting and it's fixed but when I was on my way to pick it up the mechanic calls my dad saying we have to replace the gas tank so hopefully I'll get it today! Long story short...my cb sat it my backyard for about 4 years and the gas tank got messed up...when I press the gas pedal the RPMs go crazy and the mechanic says it's the gas tank!
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

when I press the gas pedal the RPMs go crazy and the mechanic says it's the gas tank!
                            Never heard of that before. I wonder if it rusted out or something?

Sucks to hear that though bro. Always saddens me when the CB is out of commission, doesn't matter for how long.

Comment

Never heard of that before. I wonder if it rusted out or something?
                              I think it is because the guy took the gas filter or something like that(dont know too much about cars) and showed us what happens when gas dries and all we see on the guy's hand is dirt but real dark dirt so it must be real dirty from that LONG A** time it sat on my back yard!
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

I think it is because the guy took the gas filter or something like that(dont know too much about cars) and showed us what happens when gas dries and all we see on the guy's hand is dirt but real dark dirt so it must be real dirty from that LONG A** time it sat on my back yard!
                                Might have been the filter for the fuel pump pick up..

Should have used gas stabilizer before it sat for so long..

Comment

Working...
                                X