PointBlank : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Hell yeah, ambers make the front end sexy as hell! What color bumper lights are you getting?
    Amber.

Originally posted by blakmetal.honda View Post
    I tried using a couple different lowering springs, and they just don't go low enough (especially in the rear). Unless you are going to get full coilovers, I would definitely go with some coilover sleeves with new shocks.

For shocks, I highly recommend shox.com, they had really fast shipping when I ordered from them. Oh and don't get Bilstein shocks if you want to use coilover sleeves. The front shocks are smaller in diameter than oem, so coilover sleeves are WAY to big to fit on them. But they work fine with lowering springs.
    Thanks man I'll have to look into that..
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Looking good with the itr's man. Be a baller and try out those AMR Engineering coilovers lol. Whatever you drop it on, make sure you do it right.
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
        Looking good with the itr's man. Be a baller and try out those AMR Engineering coilovers lol. Whatever you drop it on, make sure you do it right.
        Thanks man. It makes all the money spent on the CB well worth it when I hear good things. I plan on doing a drop right, that's why I'm patiently waiting..
        Did a mini photo shoot over the weekend, updating thread..
        We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.

Comment

Nice. I have a great appreciation for the 90 Accord LX, especially the coupe. Awesome car.
          600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord View Post
            Nice. I have a great appreciation for the 90 Accord LX, especially the coupe. Awesome car.
            Thanks man. The front end of yours looks mean as shit, especially with the IC peeking out..

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
              Amber.
              They don't make amber bumper lights for 90-91 cb's! It's either clear, black, or "DIY" ambers.
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                They don't make amber bumper lights for 90-91 cb's! It's either clear, black, or "DIY" ambers.
                Ah I just DIY'd a brand new set of clears for my coupe today, the minute after I cracked open the box the mailman left me lol. Easy.

Krylon yellow stained glass paint from Michaels, two to three light coats then take the red krylon glass paint and lightly mist over....

Since Krylon doesnt make amber anymore lol, and the other brands you find online are either crap or WAAAAAY to expensive.

Looking good!! I like the "winter mode" lol.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                Traded with: Cb7xChun
                Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by darkfusion42 View Post
                  Ah I just DIY'd a brand new set of clears for my coupe today, the minute after I cracked open the box the mailman left me lol. Easy.

Krylon yellow stained glass paint from Michaels, two to three light coats then take the red krylon glass paint and lightly mist over....

Since Krylon doesnt make amber anymore lol, and the other brands you find online are either crap or WAAAAAY to expensive.

Looking good!! I like the "winter mode" lol.
                  Thanks for the info man. I'll probably be doing that soon. Or I may go with the Sharpie DIY on my stock lights for temporary use. Did you paint the inside of the assembly or the outside?

Comment

I actually did the outside. Thought about cracking them open, but the stained glass stuff has held up on the outside of my tails pretty well, so we'll see.

I did the sharpie on my sedan and....didnt turn out too well....didnt want to apply even on the lenses, and it's fading bad, after about a month.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                    Traded with: Cb7xChun
                    Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                    Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                    My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

Why not take the set of clear corners and put the OEM orange reflector in it?
                      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                        Why not take the set of clear corners and put the OEM orange reflector in it?
                        Were talking about bumper lights, but not a bad idea for corners..

Comment

just so you know, you can get amber color paint from ebay, and you can paint them yourself, im doing this soon, this is my friends 91ex and thats what he did

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
                            just so you know, you can get amber color paint from ebay, and you can paint them yourself, im doing this soon, this is my friends 91ex and thats what he did
                            Are those clears or stock? It looks really good.

Waiting (still) to install these.

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
                              Not a bad idea but make sure you get some clear coat! Make it look like the amber corners you have!
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                                Waiting (still) to install these.
                                ^^^ Are those OEM sidemarkers?
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X