PointBlank : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they look good man would like to see it dropped next
    93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
    1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
    1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
    1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
    1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
    1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
      I have 205-60-R15 on my 92-93 EX alloys! Why do you regret buying the 18s?
      I kind of regret it...but I can deal with it...I just like how 16's and 17's look on cb's dropped.

Comment

DROP DROP DROP DROP
        doɹp doɹp doɹp doɹp

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by blakmetal.honda View Post
          They look good haha. If I hadn't bought one pieces, I would have gone that direction. But definitely with amber bumper lights too.

On the negative feedback side, dude what's up with the blue header lol.

Btw, when you order new shocks and springs, I'd be glad to help you out with the install. Or are you going for coilovers?
          Lol I went with an all blue theme with my motor on my old '92, I was a sophomore in highschool, and never changed the header so it was swapped over to my new '90 with the rest of the exhaust. I plan on going with shocks and all that good stuff so I'll deff. keep that in mind.

Originally posted by tonylx87 View Post
          they look good man would like to see it dropped next
          That's next on the list. After a new lip of some sort. Thanks

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
          DROP DROP DROP DROP
          doɹp doɹp doɹp doɹp

LOL
          Lol I'm working on it.
          Originally posted by chessboxer
          We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
          Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

its not hard to drop a car! just do what everybody else does...put 5 or more big (as needed) bricks in the trunk and 3 sand bags (or more as needed) under the hood...that'll make it look sweet

Comment

btw I was j/k lol

Comment

its not hard to drop a car! just do what everybody else does...put 5 or more big (as needed) bricks in the trunk and 3 sand bags (or more as needed) under the hood...that'll make it look sweet
                Yeah I've been looking at the Super Deluxe Sand Bag N Brick Drop Kit on ebay. But they don't offer the color I want.

Lol I know it's not rocket science I'm just doing my research and saving up for something nice is all.

Still waiting to install my sidemarkers. I haven't had enough free time to get down to brass tacks on my fenders and I don't want it rushed so I am waiting.
                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                  Yeah I've been looking at the Super Deluxe Sand Bag N Brick Drop Kit on ebay. But they don't offer the color I want.

Lol I know it's not rocket science I'm just doing my research and saving up for something nice is all.

Still waiting to install my sidemarkers. I haven't had enough free time to get down to brass tacks on my fenders and I don't want it rushed so I am waiting.
                  dude that shit made me laugh lol

Well, before I thought bagging again, I was thinking about getting some k sport. they look awesome!!!!!!

1) apperance looks great (looks great)
                  2) adjustable spring hieght (lowering)
                  3) adjustable dampening levels (stiffness/reduces body roll)

I was seriously thinking about getting those...a little pricey but u get what u pay for...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-93...Q5fAccessories

Comment

1) apperance looks great (looks great)
                    2) adjustable spring hieght (lowering)
                    3) adjustable dampening levels (stiffness/reduces body roll)

I was seriously thinking about getting those...a little pricey but u get what u pay for...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-93...Q5fAccessories
                    Dayum! That's more than I paid for the car lol. Time to break open the piggy bank. I may consider that setup..

Comment

YEAH they are expensive but u get what u pay for....

Comment

Car is looking good just get the drop and youll be set.
                        2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                        2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                        CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                        GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Cb is looking clean as hell! Those amber corners and ITRs really set it off! Did you add the "Accord" badge to the grille? Looks good!
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                            Cb is looking clean as hell! Those amber corners and ITRs really set it off! Did you add the "Accord" badge to the grille? Looks good!
                            Thanks man. I think the ambers made the front end sexy as hell. I can't wait to get some bumper lights to complete it. Then a new lip and hopefully fogs. Yeah, it's usually always there, but I had to re-do the mount so it was off for a while.

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
                            Car is looking good just get the drop and youll be set.
                            Thank you sir, hopefully she will be low low soon soon.

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                              Thanks man. I think the ambers made the front end sexy as hell. I can't wait to get some bumper lights to complete it. Then a new lip and hopefully fogs. Yeah, it's usually always there, but I had to re-do the mount so it was off for a while.
                              Hell yeah, ambers make the front end sexy as hell! What color bumper lights are you getting?
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

I tried using a couple different lowering springs, and they just don't go low enough (especially in the rear). Unless you are going to get full coilovers, I would definitely go with some coilover sleeves with new shocks.

For shocks, I highly recommend shox.com, they had really fast shipping when I ordered from them. Oh and don't get Bilstein shocks if you want to use coilover sleeves. The front shocks are smaller in diameter than oem, so coilover sleeves are WAY to big to fit on them. But they work fine with lowering springs.
                                91 lx h22a

Member's Ride Thread
                                bought from: xkjnboix, new_beginnings

Comment

Working...
                                X