PointBlank : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Are they 98-02 EX/SE alloys? I was thinking they could be prelude fanblades(SIs) but they're 6 spokes, I think!
    Naw I'm pretty sure 98 to 02 would be a 5 lug rim. The rims I'm getting are somewhat rare. I'll post pics tonight.
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

NEW SHOES

Can't wait to get back into town and install them..
      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
        Naw I'm pretty sure 98 to 02 would be a 5 lug rim. The rims I'm getting are somewhat rare. I'll post pics tonight.
        No, 98-02 4 cylinder is 4-lug but V6 is 5-lug. The 5-lug on 4 cylinder accords is '03 and up!
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

They look too small for my style but white on white looks good! You would need a drop ASAP!
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

They look too small for my style but white on white looks good! You would need a drop ASAP!
            Lol they are the same size as your rims..but thanks

Comment

Lol they are the same size as your rims..but thanks
              Are you serious? 15s? What size are the tires on them? I had 195-60-R15 on my 90-91 EX alloys but I thought they looked too small and my dad explaned me the diff...I'm glad he did because now I have 205-60-R15 on my 92-93 EX alloys and I love how they look!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by clean_4th Gen View Post
                are You Serious? 15s? What Size Are The Tires On Them? I Had 195-60-r15 On My 90-91 Ex Alloys But I Thought They Looked Too Small And My Dad Explaned Me The Diff...i'm Glad He Did Because Now I Have 205-60-r15 On My 92-93 Ex Alloys And I Love How They Look!
                205/55r15

Comment

your cb has came along way looking good,keep it up get some more mods going on.

Comment

lol you know what...I had bought 18's and regret it! I wish I had gotten either 16's or 17's...but personal prefrence is what matters

205/55r15 is a good looking size for 15's!!!! real sporty looking!!!!!

better then our 195/60's we got!!!!

Comment

205/55r15
                      Those aren't bad!
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
                        lol you know what...I had bought 18's and regret it! I wish I had gotten either 16's or 17's...but personal prefrence is what matters

205/55r15 is a good looking size for 15's!!!! real sporty looking!!!!!

better then our 195/60's we got!!!!
                        I have 205-60-R15 on my 92-93 EX alloys! Why do you regret buying the 18s?
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                          your cb has came along way looking good,keep it up get some more mods going on.
                          Thanks man. I just installed some amber corner lights, I'm making my way to installing the ITR's, I'll post up pics once I get my dirty ass car washed (It's been sitting under a tree for about a month). I'm hopefully installing the sidemarkers tomorrow.

Comment

ITR's & Amber Corners Installed

ITR's & Amber Corners Installed

Before

After

I know it looks like it's at 4x4 status but I plan on doing a drop soon. Just have to figure out what I want exactly. I'm also still trying to find the time to install my side markers, and I have some amber bumper lights in my sight that I'm probably going to order real soon. Any comments good or bad appreciated.
                            Last edited by PointBlank; 05-23-2009, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Do they look that bad or what? Come on guys lol

Comment

They look good haha. If I hadn't bought one pieces, I would have gone that direction. But definitely with amber bumper lights too.

On the negative feedback side, dude what's up with the blue header lol.

Btw, when you order new shocks and springs, I'd be glad to help you out with the install. Or are you going for coilovers?
                                Last edited by blakmetal.honda; 05-23-2009, 05:18 PM.
                                91 lx h22a

Member's Ride Thread
                                bought from: xkjnboix, new_beginnings

Comment

Working...
                                X