No announcement yet.

sideswipe : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im loving it man!! aint them hood shocks the best!!!
    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Looking good! I've always liked your front end! That was the same look I was going for...but the F22 went out!
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
        the accord is looking good

Thanks man, you need to stop by sometime since you drive right past me to get to work on Bragg.
        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          dag i want some of those hood props man. ima get some soon dern it. lol

Tony wants to meet up at your place to take his A/C out. lol.
          Tell him to call me, I'll yank is a/c out in no time if he wants to come down..................I'll even provide the beers necessary to get it out!

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
          im loving it man!! aint them hood shocks the best!!!
          Yeah man, freakin awesome! I can actually work in my engine bay without wacking my head now. Was kinda disappointed that you didn't show up for the VA Beach Meet, was looking forward to checking out the "white on white".

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

Looking good! I've always liked your front end! That was the same look I was going for...but the F22 went out!
            Appreciate it homie, what happened with the F?
            Last edited by sideswipe; 09-09-2009, 02:51 PM.

Comment

yeah man it sucks i didnt get to go kinda ran into some money problems i blew the turbo on my eclipse so ive been saving up for that but wheneva the next is ill be there
              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                yeah man it sucks i didnt get to go kinda ran into some money problems i blew the turbo on my eclipse so ive been saving up for that but wheneva the next is ill be there

Cool, see you next time pimpin!

Comment

Car is looking super hot man....hood shocks are looking sweet!!

I need to install mine ASAP.....yo dude your engine bay is screaming for a wire tuck....you know you are the one meticulous enough that can do it!!!!!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                  ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                    Car is looking super hot man....hood shocks are looking sweet!!

I need to install mine ASAP.....yo dude your engine bay is screaming for a wire tuck....you know you are the one meticulous enough that can do it!!!!!

I'm waiting to tuck when I get my swap done since it will be easier that way.

Hey man, Tony (1990ex) might be coming down pretty soon so I can remove his a/c for him and you want to ride down I could install those dampers for you at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                      Appreciate homie, what happened with the F?
                      The mechanic said it blew the pistons or something like that!
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

I'm waiting to tuck when I get my swap done since it will be easier that way.

Hey man, Tony (1990ex) might be coming down pretty soon so I can remove his a/c for him and you want to ride down I could install those dampers for you at the same time.
                        Let me know when....I may actually have them installed by then...but you never know with me....lol. I am out of school next week for a few days so we shall see.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Beginning of next year is the plan. Between now and then I'm going to pay a couple small bills off that I have and then I'm going to buy another ride (maybe a CD coupe) and also get the motor, this way I'll be able to work on it (motor) and my CB while still having another dd (new car). I've been planning on this swap for like 2 years now and I can't freakin wait!
                          That is the business but why not a 4th gen coupe? I'm planning on building my old H22 now. Haven't decieded on all motor or boost yet. Your car is gonn be the shit once you swap cause it always look GREAT every time I see it. One of these days ima get a weekend off and I'm driving down there if I gotta come by myself.

the sedan
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                          the wagon
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                          the integra
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                            That is the business but why not a 4th gen coupe? I'm planning on building my old H22 now. Haven't decieded on all motor or boost yet. Your car is gonn be the shit once you swap cause it always look GREAT every time I see it. One of these days ima get a weekend off and I'm driving down there if I gotta come by myself.

Yeah man...why not a 4th gen coupe!!! I like those....but hey I like these too:

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                              Appreciate it man, can't wait to swap but I'm going all motor with mine. Just want/need a new motor so if I'm getting a new 1 why not a better/faster 1. Why don't you round up the MD crew and come down to the Greensboro Meet?!

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                              Yeah man...why not a 4th gen coupe!!! I like those....but hey I like these too:

I've thought a couple times about getting another CB but I think I'd rather have something different since I already have 1. Like I said, I've got a couple potentials in mind, just gonna have to wait and see what happens.

Comment

Appreciate it man, can't wait to swap but I'm going all motor with mine. Just want/need a new motor so if I'm getting a new 1 why not a better/faster 1. Why don't you round up the MD crew and come down to the Greensboro Meet?!

I've thought a couple times about getting another CB but I think I'd rather have something different since I already have 1. Like I said, I've got a couple potentials in mind, just gonna have to wait and see what happens.

Hey it would be nice to get tha MD crew and of course the VA crew down here to the Greensboro meet!

Hey Kris....I had 2 CB's or more at one time..while its fun, yes...I think I spent more time explaining to my wife and neighbors and coworkers why I had 2 or 3 of the same car all the time....they just dont understand....lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X