• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill grab some paint so you can help me paint my brakes
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
      that would work, 60 an they are yours homie (to high...work with me, let me know). i think we both know what they go for on here...

no cracks or anything like that, the one on the left side could be resealed though (nothing major) just fogs a lil. if you wanna do the light mod, ill go steal i mean grab them from the jy
      ill grab some paint so you can help me paint my brakes

That's weird because my left tail fogs too. How about $50 and I'll give you my can of paint for your headlights to go with it. What color do you want to do your calipers, I have a little of the red left from doing mine? I'll give you that too if that's the color you're going with. I'm cool on the bumper light mod though, don't need it since I got the fogs homie!
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
        That's weird because my left tail fogs too. How about $50 and I'll give you my can of paint for your headlights to go with it. What color do you want to do your calipers, I have a little of the red left from doing mine? I'll give you that too if that's the color you're going with. I'm cool on the bumper light mod though, don't need it since I got the fogs homie!
        deal, when you comming up
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

deal, when you comming up

What are you doing next weekend, I don't have my son that weekend so I can come down there or you can come up here if you want. I'm looking at where I'm going to get my brake master cylinder and rotors from right now, you ever flushed a brake system before?

Comment

What are you doing next weekend, I don't have my son that weekend so I can come down there or you can come up here if you want. I'm looking at where I'm going to get my brake master cylinder and rotors from right now, you ever flushed a brake system before?
            on a rx7, an a old skool rolla.
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

on a rx7, an a old skool rolla.

I'm going to get my new master cylinder before I come down and hopefully between the 2 of us we should be able to install/flush my brake system back to par. Still looking at what rotors I want to get.

Comment

OH shit...bust a nut.

this CB is clean. and knowing you're around Tony and Terence..just makes you even more of a target to get picked on by me.

Tony knows what im talking about.... LOL but yeah...clean ass CB you got.

wish my rear quarters were as rustfree as yours.
                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
                  OH shit...bust a nut.

this CB is clean. and knowing you're around Tony and Terence..just makes you even more of a target to get picked on by me.

Tony knows what im talking about.... LOL but yeah...clean ass CB you got.

wish my rear quarters were as rustfree as yours.

Thanks man, no rust ANYWHERE on this CB! I've had it for 8 years (2nd owner) and have always taken good care of it, still have alot of work to do on it though to get it where I want it. Tony, Terrence, me and etc. are Underground family and you gotta catch us before you can pick on us homie!

Comment

I'm going to get my new master cylinder before I come down and hopefully between the 2 of us we should be able to install/flush my brake system back to par. Still looking at what rotors I want to get.
                    shouldnt be that hard ill read up on it before you come down to see whats sup, i have bembo blanks but you might want something with a lil more bling factor hahaha. i also wanna see what your tails look like on my car
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

shouldnt be that hard ill read up on it before you come down to see whats sup, i have bembo blanks but you might want something with a lil more bling factor hahaha. i also wanna see what your tails look like on my car

That's cool, I talked to Chris (93f22a6) today and he's gonna come down for the weekend so we can get all this brake stuff taken care of. We were talking about riding down your way on Sat morning.........................can you say Underground mini-meet! Are those blanks stock size or bigger, might be interested in 'em?

Comment

That's cool, I talked to Chris (93f22a6) today and he's gonna come down for the weekend so we can get all this brake stuff taken care of. We were talking about riding down your way on Sat morning.........................can you say Underground mini-meet! Are those blanks stock size or bigger, might be interested in 'em?
                        they are the same size as stock. mini meet huh
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

they are the same size as stock. mini meet huh
                          Yeah man, gonna see if Mike wants to ride down there too. How much for the Brembo's and are they used or what?

Comment

Yeah man, gonna see if Mike wants to ride down there too. How much for the Brembo's and are they used or what?
                            oh nah lol i was saying i have them on my car lol, i forgot how much i paid for them.
                            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

oh nah lol i was saying i have them on my car lol, i forgot how much i paid for them.

Man...........................you can't be playin like that homeboy! Thought I was about to cop a set of blanks or something.

Comment

Man...........................you can't be playin like that homeboy! Thought I was about to cop a set of blanks or something.
                                should of been more clear lol my bad homie, i got them off tire rack
                                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Working...
                                X