sideswipe : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
    I guess next time I'll check spelling. Anyways if somebody wants something done for a sig I'll try and see what I can do. I have photoshop 7.0

The 1 that you did of mine looks good man, just adjust the spelling.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
      Yeah, I think this is 1 of my new fav pics. How do you make it a desktop calendar?
      lol I have no clue.

Damn that looks hot, but............................you spelled "Sideswipe" wrong homie!
      LMAO!!!!
      Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
      Coupe MRT

Comment

the fogs look hott
        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
          the fogs look hott

Yeah they do! Once I saw them on your car I was like yeah, I need to get a set of those too. Have you dropped that H in yet dude?

Comment

Fogs are looking good man!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
              Fogs are looking good man!

Thanks man! The install was actually pretty easy since I had the instruction manual.

Comment

so whats next for this thing?

next week when i get my check im priming down the cb once i get some money put away for this family trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  so whats next for this thing?

next week when i get my check im priming down the cb once i get some money put away for this family trip.
                  Brakes are up next for sure and then I'm going back to working on the interior................................black floor carpet, black racing seats and rear seat reupholstered black. Trying to decide on if I want to still install my clutch/flywheel on the F22 or save them for the future H22. Got alot more planned too..............................stay tuned!

Comment

Yeah, I think this is 1 of my new fav pics. How do you make it a desktop calendar?

This could happen dude..............................blackhouse your headlights and paint some corner/bumper lights for me, I need a new set of stock corners though since I messed up my old one's.

just let me kno, i can grab some paint so we can do my headlights. are you gonna paint the stock corner ???? better yet there are all clear bumperlights at the jy. i can get a sharpie an hook them up for you........ or we can head out there together
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                      just let me kno, i can grab some paint so we can do my headlights. are you gonna paint the stock corner ???? better yet there are all clear bumperlights at the jy. i can get a sharpie an hook them up for you........ or we can head out there together

You can use the paint that I used for mine, I've still got alot left in the can. Thinking about ordering some amber corners and then just paint a stock pair of bumper lights amber. The corners on Ebay don't have the reflectors in them though.

Comment

Thanks man! The install was actually pretty easy since I had the instruction manual.
                        Doesnt get much easier than that! Lol That's good! I'm still waiting on that wing! Waiting is no fun!
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

You can use the paint that I used for mine, I've still got alot left in the can. Thinking about ordering some amber corners and then just paint a stock pair of bumper lights amber. The corners on Ebay don't have the reflectors in them though.
                          just get the amber corners, an we can paint your blacked out bumperlights with the amber paint bro it will turn out the same. then you can take these red/clears so i can put the stockers back on

also if you wanted we can do the bumperlight conversion/parking light mod
                          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                            Doesnt get much easier than that! Lol That's good! I'm still waiting on that wing! Waiting is no fun!
                            No doubt, I'm not the most patient person the world either dude!

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                            just get the amber corners, an we can paint your blacked out bumperlights with the amber paint bro it will turn out the same. then you can take these red/clears so i can put the stockers back on

also if you wanted we can do the bumperlight conversion/parking light mod

Yeah man, I think that I'm going to go ahead and order the amber corners tomorrow and we can paint a stock pair of bumper lights amber, I have 2 stock sets that I need to do something with anyways. How much we talkin for the tails?

Comment

Yeah man, I think that I'm going to go ahead and order the amber corners tomorrow and we can paint a stock pair of bumper lights amber, I have 2 stock sets that I need to do something with anyways. How much we talkin for the tails?
                              that would work, 60 an they are yours homie (to high...work with me, let me know). i think we both know what they go for on here...

no cracks or anything like that, the one on the left side could be resealed though (nothing major) just fogs a lil. if you wanna do the light mod, ill go steal i mean grab them from the jy
                              Last edited by 1990Ex; 06-04-2009, 09:01 PM.
                              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Lol It sucks man! The wing is in town but I have to wait til tomorrow!
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X