No announcement yet.

sideswipe : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

next month is gonna be off the chain man. OMG!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
      Thanks man, it means alot. Gonna have some new pics up in a couple weeks from all the recent mods I've been doin. You down to roll to the VA meet next month? Hit me up.
      cant wait to see those pics.
      i wish i could go to the meets, but me being only 15 y.o., my mom wont let me...but wont be to much longer till i get my license, so by that time i hope ill have my motor in my car, then ill roll up to one of the meets
      1992 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by metruis02 View Post
        cant wait to see those pics.
        i wish i could go to the meets, but me being only 15 y.o., my mom wont let me...but wont be to much longer till i get my license, so by that time i hope ill have my motor in my car, then ill roll up to one of the meets
        Cool, see ya there homie! Updated my mod list today, gonna be installing several new goodies this Sat, can't wait! The weather is finally gonna be nice enough around here to get some things done, will keep you guys updated.
        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Cool, see ya there homie! Updated my mod list today, gonna be installing several new goodies this Sat, can't wait! The weather is finally gonna be nice enough around here to get some things done, will keep you guys updated.
          i have off saturday so i might be doing some stuff myself but i dont think ill be comign down with yall. sorry homes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
            i have off saturday so i might be doing some stuff myself but i dont think ill be comign down with yall. sorry homes.
            It's alright if your scared to roll down man.............................j/k! I'll be up that way in a couple weeks anyways, should be getting some installs done tomorrow, finally. Just about done cleaning my H23 im, just have the runners left to do tomorrow so I can get it installed. Got my blackhoused corners in today and messed 1 up installing them so yeah, I gotta order a new set and start over.

Comment

Update!

Well, got both my front/rear strut tower bars installed along w/my new H23 im/tb. Got my aluminum radiator installed at the same time as the im and while I was at it I went ahead and replaced the pinch type hose clamps with screw down ones. Makes it alot easier when removing/replacing hoses in the future that way. Should be getting my Exedy clutch and Fidanza flywheel installed next Thurs/Fri if everything works out right since I've had to postpone this install a couple times already. Anyways, I was gonna go take some pics just now but the batteries need to be charged on the camera first so I'll take 'em tomorrow if the weather is alright.

Comment

rain pics are the best. at least ones right after it rains. looks so hot man. car is freaking clean.

Comment

NIce car there sideswipe. I never thought I coulda made things flow like that with my last Bordeux Red CB!!!!
                  South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    rain pics are the best. at least ones right after it rains. looks so hot man. car is freaking clean.
                    My car's always clean, and you know this..............MAN! J/k, but hey man I got my ride running like a freakin champ right now so I'll see YOU on the 22nd my friend! If you want that F22 tb just remind me and I'll bring it w/me next week aight. But yeah, I took my car out to test it since all the recent installs and dude, it's definitely quicker than it was. That P12 and H23 im/tb combo was a major upgrade from what I had in there before. Bring it homie!

Comment

Originally posted by SpdJnky93 View Post
                      NIce car there sideswipe. I never thought I coulda made things flow like that with my last Bordeux Red CB!!!!
                      Thanks man, I've got a couple other little plans for it but it's like a puzzle, 1 piece at a time!

Comment

My car's always clean, and you know this..............MAN! J/k, but hey man I got my ride running like a freakin champ right now so I'll see YOU on the 22nd my friend! If you want that F22 tb just remind me and I'll bring it w/me next week aight. But yeah, I took my car out to test it since all the recent installs and dude, it's definitely quicker than it was. That P12 and H23 im/tb combo was a major upgrade from what I had in there before. Bring it homie!
                        oh your gonna blow T doors off to
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                          oh your gonna blow T doors off to
                          Damn right, it's goin down dude!

Comment

Damn right, it's goin down dude!
                            damn right homie, shut his damn mouth so i can laugh
                            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                              damn right homie, shut his damn mouth so i can laugh

If I can manage to get my car into the shop for my clutch/flywheel install before next weekend then it's really gonna be on!

Comment

If I can manage to get my car into the shop for my clutch/flywheel install before next weekend then it's really gonna be on!
                                do you know how to cut the holes for the sidemarker lights ???? i dont want to fuck up
                                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Working...
                                X