• Show
Clear All

how did that highway run go ???????????
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
      how did that highway run go ???????????
      Man, I jumped onto the on ramp in 2nd gear and hit it.....let's just say it only took a couple seconds to go from 20 to 70. Once I get to that 3200+ rpm range and beyond it starts pulling like a mug, definitely an upgrade that I should have hit up a while ago. I'm getting my clutch/flywheel installed this Monday morning and my radiator/timing kit/water pump/intake manifold installed next Saturday. If you want to come down for the Sat installs hit me up homie, I'm down for more help or even if you want to just hang out.
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

man. your making me want to go get me a light weight flywheel and a new clutch. found a 6-puck for $250 and a flywheel for the same price. both brand new. i love good prices. lol.

Comment

Do you want me to head down there next saturday or were you gonna head down here? I'm down for whatever it doesn't matter to me really.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
            Do you want me to head down there next saturday or were you gonna head down here? I'm down for whatever it doesn't matter to me really.
            why dont you come up here saturday or sunday? im off both days but i have no money for gas to come down there. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post

Gonna be doing everything over at Mike's house so yeah, come on down next Sat dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                why dont you come up here saturday or sunday? im off both days but i have no money for gas to come down there. lol.
                If you want to come down next Sat bring it homie! I get paid tomorrow so I can help you with some gas money next weekend if need be, besides I owe you $10 anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                  If you want to come down next Sat bring it homie! I get paid tomorrow so I can help you with some gas money next weekend if need be, besides I owe you $10 anyways.
                  im thinking about it, but every weekend yall have available, im with my g/f and her kids. lol. i havent seen next weeks schedule yet anyway. we'll see

Comment

just wanted to say clean ride

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                      Man, I jumped onto the on ramp in 2nd gear and hit it.....let's just say it only took a couple seconds to go from 20 to 70. Once I get to that 3200+ rpm range and beyond it starts pulling like a mug, definitely an upgrade that I should have hit up a while ago. I'm getting my clutch/flywheel installed this Monday morning and my radiator/timing kit/water pump/intake manifold installed next Saturday. If you want to come down for the Sat installs hit me up homie, I'm down for more help or even if you want to just hang out.
                      bet that put a big ass smile on your face hahahahahahaha
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        im thinking about it, but every weekend yall have available, im with my g/f and her kids. lol. i havent seen next weeks schedule yet anyway. we'll see

You know you want to come down for this..............punk!

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                          just wanted to say clean ride

Thanks man, I'm gonna take some new pics next month at the VA Meet, been doing alot of mods lately and still have a couple more to do between now and then. I'll post up the new pics once I have them, just don't want to spoil the surprise right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                            bet that put a big ass smile on your face hahahahahahaha

Yessir! Can't wait to test out all the new goodies on I95!

Comment

man this is a really clean CB.
                              i love how everthing flows and really matches.
                              really good choice in tailights, ive never really thought thouse tails looked right on CB's but they look really good on yours
                              1992 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by metruis02 View Post
                                man this is a really clean CB.
                                i love how everthing flows and really matches.
                                really good choice in tailights, ive never really thought thouse tails looked right on CB's but they look really good on yours
                                Thanks man, it means alot. Gonna have some new pics up in a couple weeks from all the recent mods I've been doin. You down to roll to the VA meet next month? Hit me up.

Comment

Working...
                                X