sideswipe : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
    Hey, I appreciate it dude. I'm liking what I'm seeing with the build you're working on with the Batmobile too. Had/have alot of plans for the CB this Spring/Summer but this $800 a month in daycare costs right now is killing me!
    No problem. I hear you on that one. Thanks man, i just got a lot of work on the coupe.... Can't wait to see what you got in mind with your car
    Accord Of The Month January 09
    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
      No problem. I hear you on that one. Thanks man, i just got a lot of work on the coupe.... Can't wait to see what you got in mind with your car
      Man.......June will be 10 yrs that I've owned this car and although I'm closer to where I'd like it to be it's by no means done yet. Just a few things I have going on in the hopefully near future........

new paint
      motor swap
      full tune-up
      suspension upgrades/updates
      rear disc swap
      finish interior
      etc....
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

I like the near future plans. I had a '93 EX sedan(parts car) and wanted to do a rear disk swap on my '90 sedan but never got around to it.
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]

Aw SKEET..SKEET..SKEET..SKEET.......SKEET! [slaps dick on driver front fender]

that is all. Kenny approves!
          Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 03-21-2011, 08:53 AM.
          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
          My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
            Aw SKEET..SKEET..SKEET..SKEET.......SKEET! [slaps dick on driver front fender]

that is all. Kenny approves!
            Lol...... I put in some work this weekend and have a new engine bay pic along with some tune-up info........I'll post it all up tomorrow.

Comment

As promised, my new look engine bay shot..............

I have alot more planned for the bay and will post pics as it progresses. Couple things to get done.........

battery relocation
              wire tuck
              clean & paint head, block, intake manifold, throttle body, tranny, etc...
              and more.....

Anyways, this past weekend I installed a new cap & rotor, NGK plugs & NGK wires, intake cone & breathers, flushed and filled tranny with Honda manual tranny fluid, painted intake pipe flat black, repaired the Mugen lip w/Bondo bumper repair epoxy & sanded entire lip smooth w/220 grit and painted valve cover red with high heat engine enamel. Still to do before the Spring Meet this Sat..........

paint Mugen lip w/Plastidip
              oil change & vacuum on Fri
              a couple little secret mods
              wash it down!

Comment

I would read this whole thread, but I'm lazy, so I'll just look at the pictures on this page and say, me likey. Car is very clean keep it up, looking great.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

relocating the battery cleans it up under the hood soo much...
                  -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                  -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                  -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                  -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb View Post
                    I would read this whole thread, but I'm lazy, so I'll just look at the pictures on this page and say, me likey. Car is very clean keep it up, looking great.
                    Thanks bro, gotta keep it clean!

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
                    relocating the battery cleans it up under the hood soo much...
                    Yeah it will, been meaning to do it for a while now too.

Here's a couple pics I took a couple wks ago while Plastidipping my Mugen lip..........

Comment

So glad you stuck with the red/clear tail lights.....they make a huge difference on your car IMHO!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Looking good brother. Plastidipping the lip? What happened to it?
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

If you go to move the battery to the back. I bought this kit for the coupe from stinger Og power wire, And I love it the cable is really flexible and you can play with it to tuck it, you can get it on ebay for about $100

Accord Of The Month January 09
                          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                            So glad you stuck with the red/clear tail lights.....they make a huge difference on your car IMHO!
                            Yeah they do, thanks man!

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                            Looking good brother. Plastidipping the lip? What happened to it?
                            Hit a cat on the hwy and broke a piece off of it.....check the top of this page and you'll see the damage. It's all fixed and looking better than it did in the 1st place. Been debating on whether I should Plastidip the moldings but I did buy some colormatch paint a while back so I could colormatch them....hmmm.... Planning on Plastidipping the sideskirts, rear lip, wiper arms, and other black pieces on the car.

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                            If you go to move the battery to the back. I bought this kit for the coupe from stinger Og power wire, And I love it the cable is really flexible and you can play with it to tuck it, you can get it on ebay for about $100

Nice, thanks for the input/website bro! How's your CB's doing.....saw that the green 1 got hit a while ago?

Comment

Hit a cat on the hwy and broke a piece off of it.....check the top of this page and you'll see the damage. It's all fixed and looking better than it did in the 1st place. Been debating on whether I should Plastidip the moldings but I did buy some colormatch paint a while back so I could colormatch them....hmmm.... Planning on Plastidipping the sideskirts, rear lip, wiper arms, and other black pieces on the car.
                              Oh true, plastidipping the moldings sounds good too. It would look sick IMO.
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Haven't updated my thread in a while since I haven't had the time or $ to do any work on the CB. Still drive it to work every day Mon-Fri and it's parked on the weekend since I also have a '10 Civic. Just passed 273,xxx on the clock and still running like a champ but I've been noticing more and more that it's age is starting to show, mostly with electrical issues. I still love this car and still have have plans I'd like to carry out on it but honestly.....I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it much longer anymore. Maybe I will, maybe I won't....been thinking on it for a while now and I'm just getting to a different period in my life where driving a 20 yr old modded Accord isn't making sense anymore. That being said, only time will tell what it's fate will be.....

Comment

Working...
                                X