X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blk EX Coupe
    replied
    Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
    Thanks to Aaron (nghtrydr23) for the sweet pix.
    Why is joey on BBS?

Leave a comment:

• Luna92
    replied
    Those polished Works wheels look familiar, they wouldnt happen to be the ones that stickydilJoe had?

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    YO What up Sal, sick shots just needs some color though lol too much frosty action for me.

Are you going to this months 626 meet, I may have some dough for you know what

Leave a comment:

• Whieroman
    replied
    I'm kind of leaning towards skunk2 instead. I don't really know of any shops for alignment. I think 1clean92 has a spot, but its all the way in San Diego.
    well let me know how they ride bro , damn all these shops in the 909 and 626 area keep rejecting me telling me they dont know anything about camber kits and that my car is too low wtf ! haha ... lets start a meet bro

Leave a comment:

• Dirtyrice
    replied
    Originally posted by Whieroman View Post
    oh haha i get u lol well the car is coming along nicely. for sure , why dont u get the tas pro front upper control arm i heard its the best way to go . thats what i wanna get but im broke :/ need a get a better suspension to fix my camber . btw do u know any shops that do alignments for lowered modified cars ?
    I'm kind of leaning towards skunk2 instead. I don't really know of any shops for alignment. I think 1clean92 has a spot, but its all the way in San Diego.

Leave a comment:

• Whieroman
    replied
    I can still get a carbon trunk, but I kind of grew out of the whole carbon panda look. The ingals are good, but I want to get the skunk2 front upper control arm.
    oh haha i get u lol well the car is coming along nicely. for sure , why dont u get the tas pro front upper control arm i heard its the best way to go . thats what i wanna get but im broke :/ need a get a better suspension to fix my camber . btw do u know any shops that do alignments for lowered modified cars ?

Leave a comment:

• Dirtyrice
    replied
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

haha damn it wouldve looked sick if u had the matching cf front hood though ... lol how are the ingals camber kit ?
    I can still get a carbon trunk, but I kind of grew out of the whole carbon panda look. The ingals are good, but I want to get the skunk2 front upper control arm.

Leave a comment:

• Whieroman
    replied
    x2

I sold the trunk a while back.
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

haha damn it wouldve looked sick if u had the matching cf front hood though ... lol how are the ingals camber kit ?

Leave a comment:

• Dirtyrice
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Thanks. LMAO No offence to the CB9 or 90-91 sedan owner(and I know yours is a 91) but IMO there's nothing like a clean 92-93 ass.
    x2

oh man , what happened to the carbon fiber trunk bro ??
    I sold the trunk a while back.

Leave a comment:

• Whieroman
    replied
    just for you man.

oh man , what happened to the carbon fiber trunk bro ??

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Thanks. LMAO No offence to the CB9 or 90-91 sedan owner(and I know yours is a 91) but IMO there's nothing like a clean 92-93 ass.

Leave a comment:

• Dirtyrice
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Looking good guys. No booty shots?
    just for you man.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Looking good guys. No booty shots?

Leave a comment:

• Dirtyrice
    replied
    Thanks to Aaron (nghtrydr23) for the sweet pix.

Leave a comment:

• Dirtyrice
    replied
    Originally posted by [sLow]CB View Post
    my motivation for sure. CLEAN!
    thanks man... I was just looking at your MR and I want a flush mount again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X