No announcement yet.

baracuda : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well car sits the same maybe some more paint fade since the heat has been unrelenting with its constent 100+ weather. but since the meet last month i got a few goodies like a set blackhoused 92-93 lights. and waiting on corner lights to come in so i bolt it all up and make the car not so junked looking. i also got new front fenders that do not have a single scratch or dent on them thanx philip big help buddy, good to meet you as well. i also picked up a spoiler from lee(NOT the big one he had**) pics when installed thats it for now still saving money to hit the susp hard and get it right.<<< going to run me some $$$ to get that done.
    Last edited by baracuda; 07-09-2009, 03:38 PM.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

What's going on man! Fixed the front end yet?
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
        What's going on man! Fixed the front end yet?
        well yesterday i put in my new rad. the old one was such a pain in the ass to get out since it was bent. need a new condensor as well, its not broken but its bent in a good amount.(while doing this i found that some how the bottom mounting bolt for my front motor mount was missing.... only way this could of happend was back when i did my motor swap over a year ago so junk car here i come lol) also i rotated my tires they needed it these super soft tires dont last long on your daily driver but oh are they worth it also got my new ebay amber corner lights in. so new blackhoused headlights to be installed soon. should help not look like such a shit box. also been trying to save money for my full suspenion over haul....but yeah...coming along slowly, but will be worth it in the end. pics when i get em

Comment

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Looking good my fellow Texan
            RETIRED...

Comment

well i got my head lights installed, few things bumper removal was easy, but my cheap ass ebay corner lights dont fit just right so one looks funky like big gap between headlight and corner. so im going to pull a pair of oem corners and swap the amber lens over. also since the accident it def put my front rad support out of whack so i guess when i do full tear down for a build up im going to replace that support. pics up when i get them.

**edit **update: so another deal that i couldn't pass up came my way, so im now the owner of a progress rear sway bar, it only cost me $90 its used but then again its only $90, i will be getting powder coated a different color as well. so it looks like my suspension over haul and rear disc swap is coming along way quicker then i had thought which makes me very happy
              Last edited by baracuda; 07-25-2009, 11:38 PM.

Comment

pics

Comment

WHATS UP WHATS UP....

whats been going on down there in the big T..X..

Comment

got my new (to me) progress rear sway bar in. the thing looks great and is not warped at all. a big thanks to HondaFan81 he hooked it up with all new bolt and nylon lock nuts. packed everything up nicely so nothing would even be scratched. now this sway bar is fucking MEATY!! way bigger then the stocker that's sitting on the disc swap in my garage. i will post up some pics soon.

Comment

Ooooo, you'll have to let me know how much of a difference the rear sway bar makes, since our cars never came with one... I look forward to the pictures of everything installed!
                      PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

FOR REAL! reviews pics and everything!!! lol

Comment

i promise.... once you install the rear sway, you'll drive right down to lime creek to test. I know it

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq
                          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

you should get a front and rear strut bar too...those plus your sway bar will be a day and night diffrerence!!!!

Comment

Man can't wait to make a meet to see all the new face of texas cb7tuners.
                              99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
                                you should get a front and rear strut bar too...those plus your sway bar will be a day and night diffrerence!!!!
                                yeah i am going with a an esp strut bar combo, and traction bar down the road. i have been very happy with the mounts now i just need the rest. i am hoping that i might get the majority of my suspension upgrade parts bought and ready to go, along with the rear disc swap.

Comment

Working...
                                X