No announcement yet.

NycXeracer : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your car is drop dead sexy man ...id say its in my top 3 of favs. on the sight

loovve the type r lip
    and the taillights as origanal
    and real sick

the blacked house headlights with amber corners
    also go perfict wit the the blacked out grill and c/f hood
    and the color of the car

rims are perfict, not so flashy
    and arent the usual 17s w/ low pro's. they flow
    great with the shape and color of the car.
    ur also rockin my fav. body color

and any show/go car is good in my book

u every dyno it? looks like ud make
    respectible power n/a wise
    Last edited by Mike; 02-20-2006, 05:54 PM.

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Mike
      your car is drop dead sexy man ...id say its in my top 3 of favs. on the sight

loovve the type r lip
      and the taillights as origanal
      and real sick

the blacked house headlights with amber corners
      also go perfict wit the the blacked out grill and c/f hood
      and the color of the car

rims are perfict, not so flashy
      and arent the usual 17s w/ low pro's. they flow
      great with the shape and color of the car.
      ur also rockin my fav. body color

and any show/go car is good in my book

u every dyno it? looks like ud make
      respectible power n/a wise
      Thanks Dv8 for making it a 5 star car on here!

And Mike, what can I say, WOW, some of the nicest words anyone has said on here about my cb7. I appreciate your feedback, put a lot of money into her, glad it paid off =). This summer I am getting her repainted, with your fav. body color, so that its clean, no scratches/rust, and looks factory new. I can not wait until that gets completed. Secondly, I am getting a carbon fiber trunk, and debating over actually laying carbon fiber on the roof of my car (got a crazy idea that just might work, ill keep you updated). And nope, never dynoed her, but for an auto ex, shes pushing some decent low 16/high 15s from gtechs I have ran in the past and recently (i dumped some excess weight past couple months). Thanks a lot.
      My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

love the color my dude! nice lip!

Comment

love the color man! id like to get a carbon fiber hood ..car looks good

-AcCoRdKiD-

Comment

Man I Love The Way Your Car Looks I Love Them 94 Ex Rims And The Way U Painted Them Damn!!!!!!!!!! Also That Front Lip Looks So Sexxxxy Nice Car Man My Car Is Going In That Deriction Going To Paint Mine Gunmetal Grey
            ・オレンジ(デミオのオレンジがなかなかいい味を…)
              ・ブルー(インプレッサみたいな感じのメタリック系が何
              ・その他随時考え中…

......今日までの道の愚かな米に屈辱を与えるためにHonda Accord は作られた。愚かな競争を従事させている間抹消されるところ倍数の敵ターゲット。CB7 Honda Accord 。道の王。自動車恐怖。........

Comment

i always like seeing your ride...very nice and clean.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Goodfellayung'n: Thanks for the kind words, I am getting her repainted very soon! The same color actually, just a nice new clean coat. The lip will be repainted too, a nice charcoal I am thinking. Your thoughts?

Accordkid7: Thanks Bro! The cf makes a nice contrast on "red" colored cars. I fell in love with it the minute I put it on. The prices on them have come down a bit, I am actually looking for a cf trunk as we speak.

Riceburnin91: Glad ya like the rims + color. It took me a while to decide on the contrast, but I am looking to match the lip now to my rims. I think it'll come together nicely. I find her sexy as well... haha

Chile: Happy you like seeing her, I sometimes forget how much time it took to get it the way she is now. Glad you like her, more to come soon.

Comment

Hey man good job with the car.. looks really clean. I love the front. check out my cb7. also where u get the lip? im looking one like that.

97% Stock
                  Check Out My Cb7

Comment

this is one of the hottest cars in the northeast IMO. you need to come out to the meets! i need to see this in person...r3pres3nt the bordeaux!!

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
                      this is one of the hottest cars in the northeast IMO. you need to come out to the meets! i need to see this in person...r3pres3nt the bordeaux!!
                      Grazie man, huge compliment. Did I mention the bordeaux is getting a fresh new coat this summer? You will see her someday, lol. Maybe this summer if the date is right.

Just an update.

1. Tire flew into my car from car in front of me @ 65 mph.
                      2. Hood ruined, latch gone, headlight damaged, bumper scuffed badly.
                      3. Hood duct tape down, drove to queens 25 miles away to get hood replaced.
                      4. Headlight comes in 3 days, gets replaced.
                      5. Car back to semi-normal condition, minus scuffed bumper.

Comment

New Pics on Page 1

**Couple of New Pics with a change of scenery (new grill) and some black corners (Orange one cracked in tire flying accident)**

p.s. she's semi-normal again, aside from some scuffs on the bumper that will be fixed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
                          New Pics on Page 1

**Couple of New Pics with a change of scenery (new grill) and some black corners (Orange one cracked in tire flying accident)**

p.s. she's semi-normal again, aside from some scuffs on the bumper that will be fixed soon.
                          any pics?

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
                            any pics?
                            You are as quick as you are on the cb7 counterstrike server. lol. PICS UP on PAGE 1!

Comment

Love the new look bro.
                              "form follows function."
                              Louis Sullivan

Comment

I like I like, I'm not a huge fan of the side mirrors but they don't look to bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X