No announcement yet.

NycXeracer : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this kid is gonna make everyone so jealous....

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
      this kid is gonna make everyone so jealous....
      Am I?
      My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Nice car, I dig the looks of it.
        My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

niceeeeeeee

mang...im diggn ur car....nice...oh yeah anyone...aye bro could u or anyone on here help me how to do tha blk housing headlights with the yellow high beamz??? what do i need n thangs...iite i appreciate it ...peazzzz

Comment

do you ever have problems in the winter with that low of a drop here?

1991 Accord LX

Comment

Ride

I love the ride bro. check mine own out on my clubs website ( www. fearlessmotorsports.com ) more pics to come
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I dig the burgundy and black. Good color combo. The yellow brights rock as well, seems like a few are sportin' that look.

Yeah, i'd keep an eye on the header wrap, but cast iron is pretty durable.
                My CB7 post on my blog
                My CB7 thread

Comment

love the car, i just got those wheels and i am gettin ready to paint so hopefully they look good, anyways keep up the good work

Comment

looks clean love the front end. nice job keep up all posted

Comment

Haven't replied to this in a while, so I'm going to try to get to everyone.

jdmaccord253: I'll definitely give you some tips, just hit me up on IM, if not I'll pm you a little how-to if you haven't attempted it yet.

tanNn.: Yes, winter is somewhat of a bitch in NYC as you might have imagined. I'm pretty low, and a lot of snow gets up on the intake. However, I made a make-shift cover to cover the intake during the winter (who cares about performance when it's snowing outside) Going to show my DIY on that in the next month.

accordtypeR: Thanks for the praises, your car is looking pretty good too.

typhoon: Thanks! Yes, the header wrap is holding up great. All I know is I was wondering the same thing about cast iron, but it is QUITE durable. No cracks or anything, plus I can actually touch the header while the car is running for an hour. The yellow brights, I did back when it first got popular on this site. I was one of the first believe it or not.

jmcb7: Grazie jm! My wheels really need to be painted again, after past 1.5 years they have taking a pretty bad beating, but they're still holding up. Any progress on that?

oneoffaccord: I'm glad you like my front end, it's my favorite part of my cb7, and others as well. And I'm going to keep you posted as you asked...

I added an H22 tcu recently to my auto accord. The results will be posted at some point soon (my digi cam res is crap).

Comment

thats one gorgeous machine!

keep it up

Comment

Nice Accord man. Fellow NYer too.
                          My Accord:
                          My Cardomain Page

You can also find me at:
                          http://www.6thgenaccord.com
                          http://www.everything-honda.com/
                          http://www.v6performance.net/

Link to my CB7 page

Comment

I said it before and I will say it again this is one sweet ride buddy
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Thanks for the support =). Glad you guys like it, and glad you like it (again) accordtypeR. heh.

Just want to say on a sidenote, I almost jumped out of the cb7 game a couple months ago. However, I could have got a new car, and instead I got myself a huge hdtv instead and some stereo equipment. I kept the cb7 because there is a history with her, she has gotten me through way too much to sell her so easily. BTW, more plans to come for my slushbox beast.

Comment

i just made your car a 5 star. i like it a lot!

Comment

Working...
                                X