NycXeracer : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wires and thermal wrap everywhere...

I always liked your car man... even tho it's a slushbox it's otay in my book...
    RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

ahaha.. crazy mofo get on AIM!! lol..

yeah.. with intake sleeve and headerwrap on the top portion of the manifold.. he dropped .2 according to G-tech.. more in store.. in the

WIKKED MODIFICATION LIST ...
      BWAHAHHA

EXCELLENT!!! (looks for pic by zigen) haha

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
        Wires and thermal wrap everywhere...

I always liked your car man... even tho it's a slushbox it's otay in my book...
        Thanks man, means a lot. haha. More 2 come this summer. Did i mention it'll be some wikked shit?
        My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

can't wait to see the wikked plans

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by Ron CB7
            can't wait to see the wikked plans

thank u kind sir!! ur like one of few who say it right

wiKKed... DOUBLE K BIOTCHES!! lol.. carry on

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
              thank u kind sir!! ur like one of few who say it right

wiKKed... DOUBLE K BIOTCHES!! lol.. carry on
              hey...im one of teh fews toO..dammit i can still remember the first time i went into the chat room and said that....but bump for my new wheel twin!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PLAYA, go head sidekick page me!

Comment

Man I did the same thing as far as wheels go I just like the way they fit the car looking good oh and where did you get your seats from I am thinking of getting some myself?

Comment

Can't wait to see your future plans done

Comment

clarksterdotcom: Thanx bro, you know it, imma hit u up on sk2, wait I did already @ like 9am. Twins, oh yah, just get a Type-R lip, and you set hehe.

MotoXXX: Thanx, yah I did the wheels a couple months ago, they still holding tight, I need to repaint though, lots of chips and dings from road debris. (Damn NYC roads!!!) The seats? They're oem, I didn't do anything but add neck rests for comfort.

green cb7: Just you wait, heh, auto's will never be looked @ the same way again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
                      green cb7: Just you wait, heh, auto's will never be looked @ the same way again.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

lovin your car .. i want to paint my chrome trimming in blk as well .. good job dude .. .. lip looks good too .. WTH. the whole car looks hot ..
                        "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
                          lovin your car .. i want to paint my chrome trimming in blk as well .. good job dude .. .. lip looks good too .. WTH. the whole car looks hot ..
                          Thanks a LOT bro, your comments are definitely appreciated. I happen to like your car as well, your front end is quite mean. heh.

Here's a new engine shot pic, I went crazy w/the wrap. Can you say cooler?
                          (excuse the dirty engine bay, cleaning it this weekend)

Comment

cool setup your CAI is wearing a jacket, i never understand how silver reflects heat someone explain please?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

black clothes absorb heat and dont distribute heat.. white clothes reflect heat away and distribute it... when something distributes heat and pushes it away then making it shiny will reflect it better.. thus cooling more... also, if that is a ceramic coated header then watch out... wrapping a header that already pushes head down towards the exhaust then u wrap it it will make it stay to cool then it will get hot and crack at the collector, be careful....

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Originally posted by LXaccord92
                                black clothes absorb heat and dont distribute heat.. white clothes reflect heat away and distribute it... when something distributes heat and pushes it away then making it shiny will reflect it better.. thus cooling more... also, if that is a ceramic coated header then watch out... wrapping a header that already pushes head down towards the exhaust then u wrap it it will make it stay to cool then it will get hot and crack at the collector, be careful....
                                Thanks for looking out, I thought about that myself when I was doing it. But we do have an iron header/collector, it shouldn't break nearly as easily as ceramic, also I have coated the collector in 1200degree spray, and will do the rest when I have time. However, on the intake/hoses, it is amazing to feel the difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X