NycXeracer : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fine just ignore my post.

how'd you do your front plate like that?
    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Nice car man, i love the rims they look familiar.... oh wait i got them too haha :P how do you like the 5th gens?
      ~~~~~~~~~~1991 ExR alb F22a6~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
        nycXerracer, shit is looking pure fiyah. i want some wheels like that mad jdm shyt y0. lol. can you help me get some? and i want my plate mounted like that!!

nycX, and kwality, hit me up on aim (br0nx finest), and also sign up at nystauto.com, we're going to have another event this upcoming weekend. the races out in long island was the truth, and now we need to show up with more cb7s. lol.

holla.
        THANK YOU BX what up. I could have sworn I responded to you, don't feel left out, u from NY too son, u know how we do. Im glad u feeling my cb7, i been trying to get it JUST right for so long now, and i feel like i finally got there.

I'm not sure If i could get you some, but if i do fall into some, i would definitely let you know.

The license plate mount, haha, pain in the F'in ASS to get it like that. For me @ least. I did it by using "L" brackets and drilled holes into my middle bumper piece. I than tightened those using nuts and bolts, and reinforced it using metal wire. I got it ghetto rigged @ the moment, ill have to take pics of closer shots so u can see it. Anyway, ya, when you comin out to LI, cause im down for a lil meet @ the races, im out @ 62 now, but no biggy id come in a bit. holla @ me when u do.
        My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Final 204
          Nice car man, i love the rims they look familiar.... oh wait i got them too haha :P how do you like the 5th gens?
          Love em, my cb7 feels sexier than ever now.

Comment

hit me up on aim.

my '01 SEs look good, wanna trade? lol.
            '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
            -'93 BRP LX 4AT
            -'92 AGP LX 5MT
            -'93 AGP EX 4AT
            10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

ok, ill sign up. haha trade? hellz no. I love my shit, but I will help you paint if u want, lol. LI on Sat? Might be coo, I have to work so we see whats up. I saw ur alloys btw, i like them, they tight, rock em w/pride =).

Comment

NITE SHOTS!!!

Couple night shots w/my boys sentra SE-R, the one in the vid I posted in the RACING section. Enjoy! Comments as always Welcome!

Last edited by Nycxeracer; 10-15-2004, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Nice car!!! When you get your H22 you want to sell me your a6 intake manifold IAB and ECU (your car is manual right?)and all other parts that go with the a6 swap? Let me know I can take some parts off your hands But your car is Nice and clean lovin it!

Comment

nice car
                    Circuit///Hero
                    !IloveMyHonda!
                    95 camo EG6(sold)
                    93 accord se(Sold)
                    91 Civic Si "Tahitian Green Pearl" (current)
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=127448

Comment

take some good pics next time. CANT SEE SHIT! looks good from what i can make out!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by 91cord
                        Nice car!!! When you get your H22 you want to sell me your a6 intake manifold IAB and ECU (your car is manual right?)and all other parts that go with the a6 swap? Let me know I can take some parts off your hands But your car is Nice and clean lovin it!

The A6 any other parts are YOURS bro...for sale ofcourse. I'll be extremely reasonable. BTW, NEW PICS COMING w/a REAL DIGI CAM not that kodak crap. lol.

Comment

Love the new pics man (wish the res. was better though ) but some red/clears would set that shit off
                          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

black on red look great, nice choice
                            live long and drive hard
                            For pics check my members thread

Comment

O shit this car is pure Rice, ewww its so fucking ugly and shit. Why dont you post it when you have something done to it.

HAHAHA PURPLY!!! sup homie Yo your car is lookin so nice man, im glad you piked the style you did, any future plans?
                              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Is your car a 5sp or auto?
                                R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
                                My members ride page
                                Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

Working...
                                X