phatdoughnut : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordtunerx
    are you leaving the bumpers black or re-doing the whole car? either way, its comin together dude. i think you need SOME lip on the front though.. even if its a stocker.

agreed lip needed . get the whooole car painted .
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Brakes are done, but no one cares...
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

i do
        Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

This is for you my friend. CL front knuckles, lude VTec rotors and calipers. 93 rear disc conversion.

Comment

awesome...stopping power increased greatly?
            Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

Nice.. i dont like my drums, but dont think i'll be doing the rears ever. The fronts though... isnt it nice changing the rotors now ! I love the wheels, and cant wait to see the car painted.

Comment

yeah the rotors are uber easy to take off. im still breaking in the rear discs, they are really squeeky from them sitting so long in the yard and at my house. the braking will definatly increase once i swap over the lude brake master cylinder, you can definatly tell the lx one doesnt hold up well, its squisshy..

Comment

wait.. what? i thought you deleted the thread?!... oh well looking good juan..

Comment

fuck, i thought i deleted it too! i guess i dont have uber hacking skillz...

anyways the revolution continues.... i just picked up a hondatas200 unit with launch control.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                      yeah the rotors are uber easy to take off. im still breaking in the rear discs, they are really squeeky from them sitting so long in the yard and at my house. the braking will definatly increase once i swap over the lude brake master cylinder, you can definatly tell the lx one doesnt hold up well, its squisshy..
                      Does the prelude brake master cylinder have a larger bore than the F22a6 one? Does it bolt up or modifications needed to make the Prelude one fit? What about brake booster, changing that?
                      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

i dunno never did the master cylinder swap, because various people said that just the prop valve would fix the braking problem.

but the BMC with abs wont fit mine anyways because i have a 91 lx.

Comment

i am missing info, cause the pics in the begining are showing a h22. so was there a swap out done? but either way, if you still have it, you should show up to the last cb7 meet of o5? it'll be great if you could show.

Comment

como what? i do have an h22, and i dont think i can make it to the meet, its to far away from me, i live 1hr east of vancouver. and you guys are having it like 6-7hrs away...

i have a not so flexable schedual.

Comment

i love the brake job man...looks sick your cars really come together.

Comment

I think we're forgetting the real stars of the show here...
                                The DRL's lololol
                                Let's give it up for them....

lol but yeah, car looks nice. For me its all about simplicity and it
                                shows on this car. It is one of the most underrated cars on the site.
                                Each piece looks like it was choosen correctly to fit the car. on that...
                                People are sleeping on it....for real.

Comment

Working...
                                X