Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josh's_cb7 View Post
    reallie? dammm i love it... keep me updated bro
    Everything was fine, I had just gotten the tip and I was going to my brother's house to pick him and install my new tip but I heard a loud noice and the car just, shut off...F22 went out!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
      Everything was fine, I had just gotten the tip and I was going to my brother's house to pick him and install my new tip but I heard a loud noice and the car just, shut off...F22 went out!
      dammmm

but u noe wat?
      time for an H swap!!!!

MY MEMBER'S RIDE TREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=118186

Comment

i love everything about this car.. from the drop to the wheels.. the roof rack.. the grille, red line around the car.. the front lip, side skirts.. rear lip.. man this is a nice ride man.. inspiration right here.. keep it up
        MY FOR SALE THREAD

My Recent CB

My Old CBs

1991 Honda Accord EX - MY NEW ONE
        1991 Honda Accord LX - Impounded and GONE
        1993 Honda Accord EX H22 - SOLD

BTW IM NOT TURBO.. I WAS GOING TO GO TURBO WITH MY FIRST CB.. BUT IT GOT IMPOUNDED

Comment

Originally posted by CB7xTURBO View Post
          i love everything about this car.. from the drop to the wheels.. the roof rack.. the grille, red line around the car.. the front lip, side skirts.. rear lip.. man this is a nice ride man.. inspiration right here.. keep it up
          thank you for the kind words....

ill keep u guys updated on the cb

Comment

so when you coming to so cal nikka? hahahahaa

GAMETIME!!!!!!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

Originally posted by 1clean92 View Post
              so when you coming to so cal nikka? hahahahaa
              hahaha whenever im free.... haha imma come check out

-------->si2ic <-------------

yo AJ, pm me ur digits

Comment

Originally posted by josh's_cb7 View Post
                dammmm

but u noe wat?
                time for an H swap!!!!
                "H" swap sounds good but I don't have the money for it!
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

atill alive?

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7
                    atill alive?
                    I think he's dead...

Here Josh since your MR are so dead of pics
                    Took these pics of Harriet Island on my way to downtown

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

dam its been forever since i got on cb7tuner..... i kinda started to miss u guys already...

well i got my new plates for my cb, and decided to take a picture of it....

well yea i got bad news also,

well umm sum asian guy worked on my axles and he stripped my center cap, and my rim... i was like dammmmm so mad...

well anyone noes where i can get it re-treaded? let me know guys i need all the help i can... thanks HELP

Comment

Sorry about the center caps man, your car still looks amazing though, this car is exactly how I wish my cb7 Looked. Maybe my next cb.
                        1993 Accord EX
                        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

well, gonna sell it?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

WTF was that guy thinking?!?

Nice license plate. I was planning on getting the same thing when I renew my tags in December. lol

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

car is still sexy man.

i say call Racing Hart and ask them about rethreading the center cap. if it cost anything, that shop mechanic has to pay for it. he messed it up, he pays.

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                                Sorry about the center caps man, your car still looks amazing though, this car is exactly how I wish my cb7 Looked. Maybe my next cb.
                                thanks thanks, yea man, im kinda sad at the moment..... hacing hart down... awwwww hahaha but yea im thinking about calling racing hart

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                                well, gonna sell it?
                                well yea my co-worker wants them... i told him 400 cash...
                                i should sell them for more huh?

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                                WTF was that guy thinking?!?

Nice license plate. I was planning on getting the same thing when I renew my tags in December. lol
                                i dunnoe what the "F" is was thinking.... but they are stupid though...
                                about the plates, nice.. if u get them we can be twins...

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                                car is still sexy man.

i say call Racing Hart and ask them about rethreading the center cap. if it cost anything, that shop mechanic has to pay for it. he messed it up, he pays.
                                true ture.... thanks for the tips

Comment

Working...
                                X