Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rykou View Post
    I need your help !

I need an oil orifice control, it's on the head at the center.

I have oredered this parts at honda but isn't available before 23/04, I can't wait 2 months so if someone have a H22 head for spare parts, Pm me !!

Thx.

I can't wait 2 month for put my engine in car,
    If someone have a H22 Head in his garage, he can send me the oil orifice control and I resend the brand new honda parts I have ordered this morning.

thx

Comment

Originally posted by rykou View Post
      I can't wait 2 month for put my engine in car,
      If someone have a H22 Head in his garage, he can send me the oil orifice control and I resend the brand new honda parts I have ordered this morning.

thx
      rykou what is the oil orifice control? do you have a picture of this?

I can see if I can try to help you.

Comment

is in the center of the head, but I have found the parts, a french friend have send me one

I have receive the competition clutch stage IV

Crower cam instal :

and Obx oil pan :

The end is near...

Comment

Im loving the build pics! what is your goal for wheel horsepower?

Comment

nice build pics! how much was the OBX oil pan?
            www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

Hi,

my goal is 450-500Whp.

I have spent 150€ for the oil pan from an other french builder, Obx are stopped this poduct..

Comment

I have installed the motor and is start up but i don't have any oil pressure at my gauge and the oil cell light blinking...

I dismantle the motor for find the problem and check everything.

Comment

Nice to see the build has progressed... keep us posted

^^MY OLD RIDE
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

good luck.
                    Bonne chance
                    CB8-Tuner

Comment

Alright !

I have fixed my problem, but now I have too much oil pressure

1st probleme:
                      When I start my cold engine, the oil pressure stay at 2-3 kg/cm&#178; (30-45psi) for 2 second and climb until 5-6 kg/cm&#178; (70 - 85psi) and I stop the motor beacaus I'm affraid, I'don't know what is the risk to run with High pressure...
                      I'have never run the engine more than 10 seconds

I'have read in hondafan81's thread it's normal when engine is cold

2nd probleme:
                      My engine make a big strange noise like a Big air suscion or metal friction... but my engine compressions are good (up to 150psi) nothing in the valvecover... I don't like this noise !
                      In this video we can hear a little at the idle :
                      http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd0...ved-block_auto

3rd probleme maybe link to the 2nd:
                      My idle is very high, at 2000tr/min, I search about a air leak or a unconnected vaccum line but nothing, my idle don't varies 1000 to 2000 like yoyo when the eacv or fiv are defaulting...
                      I have try to lower my idle by tighten or loosen the screw on the TB but nothing change

I'don't know if I can run my engine again and let heat in temperature..
                      I have spent a lot in this build and I don't want broke anything.
                      Last edited by rykou; 04-19-2010, 02:39 PM.

Comment

salut, tu est sur quel forum en France ?
                        Je fait parti du http://south-west-asiancar.forumactif.com/
                        Bonne chance avec ton build
                        CB8-Tuner

Comment

Have you thrown these wheels on yet..? These Things are Pure Sexx

i been looking throughout your build and man you have done work ! And Are the USDM CB7s rare in France?

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by CB8-Tuner View Post
                            salut, tu est sur quel forum en France ?
                            Je fait parti du http://south-west-asiancar.forumactif.com/
                            Bonne chance avec ton build

Salut,

en France je suis sur Honda-accord-passion.fr, Japancar.fr et Hondapreludeclub.net

Hi 10thannCb7,

Yes Cb7 are very rare in France, I think I'am the only one in France having a usdm cb7 Other accord 4th gen are CC1 .

The gold rims aren't mine, I have the same model, but the size is not what I need for my big brake kit. it's a carving stark III made by Work.

I'am still searching about the strang noise of my motor, I thought it was piston rings problem, this afternoon I have remove the oil pan and the crankshaft bearing cap and all is normal, I can see the bottom of the sleeve, no crack or stripes ! great.
                            I wait for a snake scope cameras for inspect the top of the pistons.
                            I don't know where this noise come from

Comment

Big Up !!

I have take the head off for check... all right !!

I have take the intake manifold off
                              and now I'm fixed about my problem !

:bana: :bana: :metal:

The throttle body heatshield gasket isn't the good one !
                              It make a big air trouble !

Now I Know the problem of High idle and air suscion noise are fixed !

I'm very happy :woohoo:

here are the pics of my IAB plate without butterfly

Last edited by rykou; 05-27-2010, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Intake manifold work in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X