rykou : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
    You have to upgrade the axles, and you should also consider upgrading your brakes as well
    What axles have you found for your H22T swap ?

Comment

Finally I get my motor coming from my mecanique guy, he did shit but it is as it should, has not inserted with a press as in some other...

Everything was checked and is ready to reassembly,
      I still find a bearing..

Since it has been blasted I should do to clean it in full, the karcher at first and then the syringe and a small tool kit.
      I need also continue the work on the head, I need buy ferrea ss valve.
      I have buy a Ebay G-square grill, a fake.
      I have instal the IC for check the Compatibility of the Prelude kit.. Great
      But the piping is too small (2") I need to find or make 2.5 or 3" IC piping.
      Sorry for the translate

Comment

Everything is looking great.

Continuez le bon ami de travail.
        -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
        if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
        Originally posted by deevergote
        I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
        Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

Merci !

I'm looking for a Lip like this, the pics is unclear but if someone happens to recognize the lip model...

Last edited by rykou; 08-30-2009, 02:31 PM.

Comment

wow man can wait to see the results good luck

Originally posted by visualpoet
            some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

Originally posted by rykou View Post
              Merci !

I'm looking for a Lip like this, the pics is unclear but if someone happens to recognize the lip model...

That's a XENON MILD FRONT LIP.

Keep up the good work

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

I like your project so far! I agree with the idea that you should update your braking system to support the increased horsepower. The grill you have on your car right now is a 1990-1991 style, which does not flow with the headlight housing. That is why it doesn't sit properly. You can use the search function on the forum for "DIY grill" for more information. If you would like to purchase a "G-Square" type grill, I would suggest searching the classifieds section, as they are sometimes available there.

J'aime votre projet si loin ! Je suis d'accord avec l'idée que vous devriez mettre à jour votre système de freinage pour soutenir la puissance augmentée. Le gril que vous avez sur votre voiture est maintenant un 1990-1991 style, qui ne coule pas avec le phares. Cela est pourquoi il ne s'assied pas convenablement. Vous pouvez utiliser la fonction de recherche sur le forum pour « gril DIY » pour plus d'informations. Si vous aimeriez acheter un gril de type "G-Square", je suggérerais chercher la rubrique des petites annonces, comme ils sont quelquefois disponibles là.
                Last edited by mj213; 08-31-2009, 05:10 AM.

Comment

how can the accord not be common in france and u guys have a friggin special EURO R
                  frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

thats a good looking car. are you building the motor by yourself?

whatever happened to dutchaccord?

Comment

Looking great! i have turbo built h22 . with stock axles. but i am only about 350hp. stock axles are fine. what size turbo are you going to run
                      Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post

That's a XENON MILD FRONT LIP.

Keep up the good work
                        Thank you for the model !
                        I'm going to start research

I like your project so far! I agree with the idea that you should update your braking system to support the increased horsepower. The grill you have on your car right now is a 1990-1991 style, which does not flow with the headlight housing. That is why it doesn't sit properly. You can use the search function on the forum for "DIY grill" for more information. If you would like to purchase a "G-Square" type grill, I would suggest searching the classifieds section, as they are sometimes available there.

J'aime votre projet si loin ! Je suis d'accord avec l'idée que vous devriez mettre à jour votre système de freinage pour soutenir la puissance augmentée. Le gril que vous avez sur votre voiture est maintenant un 1990-1991 style, qui ne coule pas avec le phares. Cela est pourquoi il ne s'assied pas convenablement. Vous pouvez utiliser la fonction de recherche sur le forum pour « gril DIY » pour plus d'informations. Si vous aimeriez acheter un gril de type "G-Square", je suggérerais chercher la rubrique des petites annonces, comme ils sont quelquefois disponibles là.
                        Thx for the translate
                        Of course I have to upgrade my brake systeme, I need to instal rotor brake for the rear but I don't find EX Knuckle
                        For the front I think in Legend 2 piston swap or Wilwood 4 piston... I don't now yet.
                        My Cb7 date of 1990, I haven't post a pic of the G-square grill yet, I have just one taken with my bad quality mobil phone, I think is a ebay fake because isn't write the brand on it and I have to make some mod for the instal :

how can the accord not be common in france and u guys have a friggin special EURO R
                        Yeah it's strange, the accord 4Th is not common, Mine is Us import, even rarer. Yes the accord in france are Euro model, less beautiful to my taste.
                        as we say here, the grass is always greener on the neighbor !

thats a good looking car. are you building the motor by yourself?

whatever happened to dutchaccord?
                        Yes I build the motor by myself, this is the first like this and I hope don't make errors, only the Darton sleeves instal have make by a Pro machinist.
                        I know dutchaccord in some forum but I don't know what he become

Looking great! i have turbo built h22 . with stock axles. but i am only about 350hp. stock axles are fine. what size turbo are you going to run
                        Thank you, I think I go with Fidanza 350Hp Axles, It would be good for 500hp, always stronger than stock. For the turbo I think I will use the Gt3076R but i don't now yet about the trim, a/r and wheels size.. I must first do some research on this subject to determine...

Last edited by rykou; 08-31-2009, 03:13 PM.

Comment

A few people have done the Legend 2 piston caliper upgrade, but I don't think ANYONE has used a Wilwood 4 piston setup. I would love to see that done!

And Dutchaccord is still around. I had dinner with him a few months ago. He no longer has a CB, though. He may not even have an Accord anymore.

Comment

If you cannot find a Legend to get parts to upgrade your front brake setup, check around for an accord wagon. They have the same setup as our cars, but 1 inch larger in diameter rotors. You will need the caliper, bracket, and all of the other parts to make it fit.

Comment

Accord Wagon rotor a 1" larger than Legend one ? Great new
                              2 piston too ? I don't know that thx.

Comment

no the accord wagon still uses single piston brakes. it just uses an 11.1 inch rotor instead of the 10.2 inch used on coupes and sedans
                                90 LX (R.I.P.) http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137301
                                91 EX (DD) http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142483

Comment

Working...
                                X