• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    the DX look is Elite son!!!
    PM'd!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

i was thinking the same thing,paint that bumper bro,before AFM 09.
      color match son

Comment

Whatever bitches....don't like it get off my MR thread......

j/k....but yeah whatever.....I like both....just trying something different, I actually got 3 bumpers for my car.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Triple B style holmes:

Black Bumper Beauty...hellz yeah

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Blacked out your rear bumper too? Post some pics!

I love black bumpers. I just have a feeling they'll look like shit on Arcadia Green.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i kinda like it now with the black bumper
              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                Blacked out your rear bumper too? Post some pics!

I love black bumpers. I just have a feeling they'll look like shit on Arcadia Green.
                actually they look good on the green....I seen one around here like that...nah, dude I wouldnt do the back bumper...its just something about the font being black...its a tuner thing...lol....kinda like the guys who got their whole car flat black.....when I pull up behind you on the highway with my current setup...it looks killer man...

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                i kinda like it now with the black bumper
                thanks bro...now I dont plan to go somewhere and actually paint it black...nah wouldnt do that...but I do plan to rock it like this for a lil bit...if i dont get it painted before AFM 09, I wont be doing it til next spring, once the weather gets better....that will give me time to do any more additions to the bumper....ie bumper pole...or headlight washers...etc...etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

Looking good bro! Paint that bumper and you're good to go!
                  black bumper front and rear bumper looks nice with dark colors and white

Comment

keep it liek that man. your CB looks perfect with the bumper like that. if you got it painted the same color as the rest of the car, then you'll risk getting it chipped. then you'll have to pay to get it fixed....ugh....

unless you know someone to give you the hook up. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by lazeepnoy View Post
                      black bumper front and rear bumper looks nice with dark colors and white
                      so mine is neither white nor dark....lol

keep it liek that man. your CB looks perfect with the bumper like that. if you got it painted the same color as the rest of the car, then you'll risk getting it chipped. then you'll have to pay to get it fixed....ugh....

unless you know someone to give you the hook up. lol.
                      nah dude...no hook ups with the paint...but remember my other bumper was color matched and it didnt get chipped up...so yeah I will do both...one painted and one black maybe for the winter mode

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post

nah dude...no hook ups with the paint...but remember my other bumper was color matched and it didnt get chipped up...so yeah I will do both...one painted and one black maybe for the winter mode
                        nice.

hey man. found me 2 CBs. haha. ones a 4dr. guy only wants $100. the other a white '90 coupe. 5spd $300 or maybe less since the guy knows the girl thats asking for me.

Comment

nice.

hey man. found me 2 CBs. haha. ones a 4dr. guy only wants $100. the other a white '90 coupe. 5spd $300 or maybe less since the guy knows the girl thats asking for me.
                          get them both ...haha

Comment

get them both ...haha
                            idk man. i just might. plus i found a wrecked CB for $350. if the guy drops that CB down to $200 for my friend and that 4dr is only $100 liek he said, ill get them both and sell one

Comment

if it aint broke don't fix it.

the sedan
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                              the wagon
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                              the integra
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                                if it aint broke don't fix it.

haha...I like that!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X