90-JDMCB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Cool, what happened to his black corners?
    They're in my closet with all kinds of other parts. Did a couple other mods too and I need to take some new pics........................maybe this weekend.

Hey Tony, your CB is looking hot as always dude. I'll get up with you about wiring those fogs up too.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
      put somewhere in your will, country tony gets the cb hahahaha. clean as always bro

LOL...you will have to take care of all my other cars too then...and if you dont I WILL haunt your ass yo!

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      Matching bumper and this will be SIC!

Thats on the way...I am just enjoying being a BBB for right now...

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
      They're in my closet with all kinds of other parts. Did a couple other mods too and I need to take some new pics........................maybe this weekend.

Hey Tony, your CB is looking hot as always dude. I'll get up with you about wiring those fogs up too.

That's whats up mah dude!

....you could always roll up here and take those pics you know!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
        Cool, I woud buy them from you but I'm getting 92-93 headlights() so they wont line up correctly!
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Yo Tony you never call me! Did you hook it up?
          Accord Of The Month January 09
          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Car is looking real good man! Love the paintjob, and engine bay looks clean

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                Car is looking real good man! Love the paintjob, and engine bay looks clean

Ronald
                Thanks dude

Comment

nice
                  WHITEONWHITE

Comment

man. when i get my new camera, im coming down there and do a photo shoot with you and your bother

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      man. when i get my new camera, im coming down there and do a photo shoot with you and your bother
                      Bring it on homie....then we can rip up the highway!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
                        clean out your PM box! lol, well anyway my paypal addy is chhoden@cox.net Lemme know if you get this message!
                        yeah I got it....you can go back and delete your message here now...lol....box is clear too btw

Comment

Looking good bro! Paint that bumper and you're good to go!
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

^^^^^

I kinda like the bumper just the way it is. Look again...maybe you WILL too.

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                              ^^^^^

I kinda like the bumper just the way it is. Look again...maybe you WILL too.
                              Not to be an ass but not really! I like to be color-matched(that's why I don't have a 92-93 front bumper YET)...unless you're going for the DX look!
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                                Not to be an ass but not really! I like to be color-matched(that's why I don't have a 92-93 front bumper YET)...unless you're going for the DX look!
                                the DX look is Elite son!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X