X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loving the new front end man!!
    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys....I appreciate all the shout outs!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

92-93 front end? That's tight! Was it hard to find?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          the lights, bumper and grill?....no not hard things to find.
          -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
          -1993 Accord EX SOLD
          -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
          -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
            the lights, bumper and grill?....no not hard things to find.
            I know! Lol But I want a white bumper...
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

Not hard to find at all...it didn't come together, I had to piece it all together and customize it a lil bit.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

i am sorry i dont check my emails alot but i sent one back im still waiting for those pics.....

oh yea your sig looks a little big
                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                  i am sorry i dont check my emails alot but i sent one back im still waiting for those pics.....

oh yea your sig looks a little big
                  haha....yeah dude I am working on trimming that sig down a bit....

...yeah on that email thing...I just got back into town off vacation...now I got to go through my garage and find those parts and take the pics to email to you.

Comment

ok man i was just making sure you dont forget to take those pics

you know i got you
                    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Like the new front. ANd the drop is even nicer than before.
                      RETIRED...

Comment

Very sweet. I noticed you changed the grill also. I'm assuming the 90-91 grill would not work with the 92-93 head lights. I like the 92-93 headlights also but prefer the 90-91 grill. I guess that combination doesn't work. Do you plan of a blizz grill, G-square, or one Accord_SIR has? I forgot what it is called.
                        600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                          ok man i was just making sure you dont forget to take those pics

you know i got you
                          Thanks...I know man....hey nice bike you got there!

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                          Like the new front. ANd the drop is even nicer than before.
                          Thanks dude...that drop is by way of the AMR Engineering coilovers I purchased earlier this year...the ride is very nice

Originally posted by kamaccord View Post
                          Very sweet. I noticed you changed the grill also. I'm assuming the 90-91 grill would not work with the 92-93 head lights. I like the 92-93 headlights also but prefer the 90-91 grill. I guess that combination doesn't work. Do you plan of a blizz grill, G-square, or one Accord_SIR has? I forgot what it is called.
                          Yeah dude...had to swap the grill...I am a fan of the 90/91 grill too, I still have it, the thing just will not sit right will all I got going on. I tried the blizz grill, I didnt like the sag it had in the middle, I am on the hunt for a moderately priced g-square grill....but for now my grill hack will do fine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                            Thanks dude...that drop is by way of the AMR Engineering coilovers I purchased earlier this year...the ride is very nice

Dampening Adjustability? Looking to ditch the Omni Powers I have...
                            RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                              Dampening Adjustability? Looking to ditch the Omni Powers I have...
                              Oh yes....8 way adjustable front and rear, lifetime warranty on all components.

Comment

Debating on whether or not to get projectors retrofitted into my JDM one piecers

Comment

Working...
                                X