No announcement yet.

blamethepunx : 1992 Accord Ex-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool! i miss my 2-pieces too. glass lense is the icing on the cake. glad you're still around!
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

oh, don't worry buddy, they're still JDM, they're just coupe lights so they're not 1-piece. motor was losing compression from day one.. like bad. got to the point that it wouldn't idle so i splurged and got a 95 jdm h22 and tossed it in. the 93 that was in there before is sitting about 9 feet behind me patiently awaiting a full rebuild how's my city? i miss vancouver man

timmy, thanks bro, i'm glad i'm still around too! yeah the glass definitely stays looking fresh longer.

and in other news, got home from work today and went ape-shit cleaning my car once again, all camera phone pics, so the second the light starts dying down, quality goes to hell.

all-out balls to the wall cleaning frenzy!

everybody needs a little blang blang

man... i really need a good digicam. no aperture or shutterspeed settings makes for some gross lookin dusk shots.
      MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
      i pulled over and looked under the hood.
      the engine was still there...
      ...silly light!

Comment

what happened to the black wheels?

anyways, car looks hawt!

Comment

man, that bitch is looking good bro, i like the rear with the dual tips, looks good as hell. I think ima paint my 94 ex's that color man, looking good.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

This is the first time I seen this car. Looks sweet! I want to do the same thing with that stainless door trim (black it out) once my car hits the body shop. Ok nuff talkin time to go get some. Oooh Yeeeah!
            Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

Comment

Sweet. I have a93 exr and the same wheels and I was thinking about painting them gunmetal. looks nice.

did you paint them with the tires still on? That's the only way I can do it.
              Last edited by Mjfan12; 04-22-2007, 01:49 AM.
              1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
              ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
              OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Comment

babyface: the wheels have been many many colours, but i think i may actually go back to black. maybe even tomorrow :| we'll see. that gold colour was intended to be a much deeper bronze (more like the volks rays or even the konig heliums in bronze) but a desperate search for paint ended in wal-mart when that colour was the closest i could find lol.

civic 90: thanks man! yeah took me a while to find a muffler that i thought really suited the car. and that one that's on there (brullen) was made on the car itself while i waited. sounds perfect too.

hondatuner: hey thanks, man! yeah i haven't been around in a while, so my member's ride was way back in the pages :P definitely do what you can to scuff up the chrome trim before getting it painted.. if you just paint over it, it'll start coming off right away

mjfan: go for it! the first time i painted these wheels it was gunmetal, i really liked the look of them. i have painted with tires on before, it's a huuuge pain in the ass, and you never get as good results... if you don't use tire shine, go ahead and see if tape will stick, that'll be the easiest way to mask off the tires, otherwise prepare to get real creative lol. i'm actually thinking of seeing if i can coat the tires in some kind of silicone-based jelly (kinda like vaseline, but the petroleum would dry out/crack the tires) so i could just spray away and wash it off the tires when it's dry, but i dunno what i could use other than rediculous amounts of gel tire shine. i'll let you know if i have any moments of enlightenment lol

thanks for the interest every one!
                MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

love the lights man. coupe is looking clean. lmk if you ever want to sell them

I-SR 6

Comment

thanks for the response, another thing. what did you do to the tail lights? They look smoked to me, looks sweet. I am stuck with the stock lights since I;d rather not waste $$$ on getting a new trunk and new lights.
                    1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
                    ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
                    OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Comment

rootz: thanks dude! you should make some yourself, its fun and you can do them however you want

mjfan: well the bottom part (amber/clear) was smoked at one point, but it's all chipping off and looks like ass now cuz i didn't bother doing any prep on them. still looked good for a couple years anyway. i think nightshades makes a good tint spray.
                      MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

i might have to consider making some down the road if i want that JDM look. we'll c

I-SR 6

Comment

I did my swap w/ my brother too,,, drinking more then working sometimes but it was most fun .... Thats a nice swap altogether with that lsd...... I took mine to the shop to get wired,,,, wasn't dealing with that madness.... Clean ride tho .......

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

well did a couple more mods to my car today, how do you think it turned out?

looks a little more aggresive than before eh? :P

MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

^ that looks sick.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                              www.esodraggers.com

Comment

why thank you i put a lot of work into it
                                MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

Working...
                                X