• Show
Clear All

Looking good. Nice wheels.
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
      Awesome! Cant wait to see it!
      I posted a pic in the Ohio CB7 thread...but

heres a pic of it ..with steelies on it....

AND..this is how it sounds ( previous owner made a vid of it idling after the GUDE bullfrog cam was installed ):

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Very nice!

Some guy is selling bullfrog cams for the H22 on CL, I was thinking of picking them up.

Here are some more pics, I think I forgot to mention I picked up some sidemarkers!

All of the pics with effects are from the Camera 360 app for Android.

Comment

A little engine bay/ front end history...

June 30, 2008, First pictures of the car. Stock engine bay, I'm not sure why I didn't take any pictures before blackhousing the headlights.

July 17, 2008, SRI installed Repainted valve cover black, cruise removed.

September 20, 2008, Painted VC and fuseboxes red. Painted SRI Black

April 24, 2009, Stripped red off VC and Black Off SRI. Power steering system gone, shitty little wire tuck.

October 21, 2009 Painted red again... lol. Check out the rigged-ass power wire coming out of the ABS fuse box...

April 11, 2010, Screw red, purple it up! My audio power wires were un-rigged at this point with a knuknoceptz 4ga kit.

August 2, 2010, ABS gone, battery in the trunk. Looked pretty nice for the F.

September 18, 2010, The F is dead and waiting to be removed...

March 3, 2011, H swap!, strut tower bar, evap box gone.

She has been through quite a bit in the last 3 years! I need to find a good color for the H22 valve cover... and the fusebox is still purple.

Just ordered F&F Type 1's and 205/50/16 Nitto NeoGen Tires. -$1,000 from my bank account.
          Last edited by EJX_Michael; 03-05-2011, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Just picked up a can of red krylon x metal, gonna polish the VC then hit it with it. Should come out sick!!

Comment

Just picked up a can of red krylon x metal, gonna polish the VC then hit it with it. Should come out sick!!

Doesn't look as good in RL though...

Comment

Adding to my combo here...

Better pics coming soon!

Comment

More pictures!?!?!?!?

Sure, why not...

All shot in the parking garage at Easton Town Center, effects are camera 360 again...

Last edited by EJX_Michael; 03-24-2011, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Comment

Hey Man All I can say Is wow I love this thread. I Have read it from top to bottom. She sure has been thru alot. I love the way she looks Good work man I can only wish mine comes close to how sweet your has become.
                      92 CB7 F22 5 speed.

^MY RIDE THREAD^

Comment

Originally posted by Chris2388 View Post
                        Hey Man All I can say Is wow I love this thread. I Have read it from top to bottom. She sure has been thru alot. I love the way she looks Good work man I can only wish mine comes close to how sweet your has become.
                        Thanks man! It just takes time.

Next mod: Something with the grille!

Comment

Ask, and you shall receive!

Thats what it all looks like. As you can see in the last picture, all I did was get some strips of plastic, drill small holes just big enough for leds, sanded the tops of the leds, wired them and wraped with electrial tape. I'm happy with the result. There are 5 to a strip. It really is that deep of a blue!
                          Was it sanding the LEDs that gives them the shower affect vs the straight point light?
                          92 CB7 F22 5 speed.

^MY RIDE THREAD^

Comment

Was it sanding the LEDs that gives them the shower affect vs the straight point light?
                            Yeah, It worked pretty well actually! Too bad I used crap LEDs and most of them are burnt out now.

Comment

Thanks Im wondering cas I just ordered 100 Red LEDs
                              92 CB7 F22 5 speed.

^MY RIDE THREAD^

Comment

Thanks Im wondering cas I just ordered 100 Red LEDs
                                Sweet! I wanna see pics of what you do with them!

Comment

Working...
                                X