FamousFreak : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FamousFreak View Post
    Thursday(Today)-I went to check up on my car and there wasn't good news.
    They tried to align it but no luck.

I headed off to the J/Y and picked this up.
    This should solve our problem.

More to come!!!
    hows a speaker gonna fix a suspension problem?

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
    And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
    Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Haha.....yeah i just forgot it was in the picture.
      Its what ever though.
      STUFF FOR SALE!!!
      1992 Accord Lx.
      1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

SHANE!.. TELL ME u got that that paint setup in Sunnyvale!!!.. i'll pay you to let me use it if it is. lol.

car's coming back to gether.. good shit
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
          SHANE!.. TELL ME u got that that paint setup in Sunnyvale!!!.. i'll pay you to let me use it if it is. lol.

car's coming back to gether.. good shit
          I got some pretty sweet hook ups dont i .....
          But no im sorry to tell ya bro, its in my home town of Oroville.
          Well actually its in Gridley which is only 15 miles away lol.
          STUFF FOR SALE!!!
          1992 Accord Lx.
          1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

Last night around 9:20 or so my friend and i went to Walmart to pick up a quart of oil and some red dixie cups for some beer pong.
            Back at the car at about 9:30 we noticed we forgot the pong balls.
            So we quickly went back in, got em' and was back to the car no more than 5 minutes later.
            When my buddy says, "Dude your windshield is broken!"

We couldn't figure out what it was that broke it until we found a homemade 10ounce fishing weight laying in front of the car.

I just cant believe some one would do this!

STUFF FOR SALE!!!
            1992 Accord Lx.
            1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

omg thats f'ed up who whould do such a thing and plus do you have any enemies or someone who whould want to do this to you i hope all is well and find out who did it or if it was a prank or someone misseed and hit your car..
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=154842

Comment

Originally posted by ebethonda91 View Post
                omg thats f'ed up who whould do such a thing and plus do you have any enemies or someone who whould want to do this to you i hope all is well and find out who did it or if it was a prank or someone misseed and hit your car..
                Yeah im not really sure.
                But i have a feeling it was an asian guy(no offence to anyone who is asian lol!).
                Only because the asian people around here REALLY HATE it that a white kid drives such a nice import.
                And because the fishing weight seems to be homemade and the only people that fish around here are asians makes me think it was them.
                Who knows though
                STUFF FOR SALE!!!
                1992 Accord Lx.
                1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

maybe lol that still sucks
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=154842

Comment

F'in haters.
                    Last edited by CB7_91/DX; 09-27-2009, 05:36 PM.
                    My ride History:
                    Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
                    Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
                    Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
                    -----------------------------------
                    1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

What kind of job do you have, that you can be 16 years old and afford thousands of dollars into your car? o_o

however, clean ride nonetheless.. not a big fan of the "aggressive" front, but the colour, and everything else looks great =], you are doing awesome! How much did it cost to paint your car a pearl white like that?

I have been saving my money up, going to start my modifications throughout winter/spring and by next summer ill be starting to roll..
                      Can't get it crazy nice, due to the fact that this is winnipeg.. meaning crazy nice car... it will be gone/trashed within a week. So i got to give it a stealthier/simple look on the exterior, but go insane with the interior stuff forsure. -- but we will see
                      Last edited by JACCORD01; 10-09-2009, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JACCORD01 View Post
                        What kind of job do you have, that you can be 16 years old and afford thousands of dollars into your car? o_o

however, clean ride nonetheless.. not a big fan of the "aggressive" front, but the colour, and everything else looks great =], you are doing awesome! How much did it cost to paint your car a pearl white like that?

I have been saving my money up, going to start my modifications throughout winter/spring and by next summer ill be starting to roll..
                        Can't get it crazy nice, due to the fact that this is winnipeg.. meaning crazy nice car... it will be gone/trashed within a week. So i got to give it a stealthier/simple look on the exterior, but go insane with the interior stuff forsure. -- but we will see
                        Thanks....Well actually im not 16 anymore lol, im gonna be 18 here in a month.
                        Plus i have had my car for some 3 and a half years......so that gives me time to save up.
                        But yea thanks for your comments.
                        ANYWAYS!!!!!!
                        Its been a while since i have done any updating.
                        So last night i was driving and all of a sudden my car starts sputtering and just dies on me.
                        I pull over and pop the hood, theres a fire under the hood lol!
                        So i blew it out and it turns out to be my coil/coil wire.
                        I get it home and just say screw it im buying an MSD BLASTER 2 coil.
                        So i just got it installed and its good to go.
                        Ill post up some pics after i get my phone fixed.
                        STUFF FOR SALE!!!
                        1992 Accord Lx.
                        1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

Hey wat up Shane? Good to see she still up and running.

Comment

god damnit shane.. i just saw ur window .. I'll fuqin' roll out there and beat those little asian punks to shit! Please tell me that shit happened in sunnyvale
                            -:¦:-
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                              Hey wat up Shane? Good to see she still up and running.
                              Hey! Yeah still runnin good.

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                              god damnit shane.. i just saw ur window .. I'll fuqin' roll out there and beat those little asian punks to shit! Please tell me that shit happened in sunnyvale
                              Naw it was in Oroville lol.
                              But yeah imma be coming down around Christmas.
                              I was gonna come down this week but no money for gas lol.
                              But who knows i still might...
                              STUFF FOR SALE!!!
                              1992 Accord Lx.
                              1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

No updates....unfortunately lol.
                                STUFF FOR SALE!!!
                                1992 Accord Lx.
                                1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

Working...
                                X