No announcement yet.

Di2accord : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks pretty good. For some reason, I am really digging the wheels. Keep up the good work.
    "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

I am fucking loving this car!!!111oneoneone
      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

my cars 4 door twin! lookin good man!
        OS^e
        1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

thanks everyone for the comments wow didnt realize i had so much post already i put this up like at 5 in the afternoon here in the westcoast and 5 hours later all these post thanks a lot....

hey man car looks nice. did you just recently buy that i know another member on the board was selling his car and all i just rember the dc strut bad and the n1 exhaust just like that and thats the only car ive seen it on before. not trying to be a dick just asking?
          i bought the exhaust off of him and his type r lip i have cracks on my mugen so im going to switch it out soon... ive actually had the car since it came from the lot my parents bought it in 93 and i took over it just less then a year ago this and this is how much progress ive had done to it... no worries about being a dick part

Looks real good, id lower it more. Im really feeling those rims
          thanks a lot, i want to lower it more but i bottom out to much so i raised it up some of the pics are in a slant so it seems higher on one side then the other.. i need a new camber kit and some bushing kits so i can lower it more without bottoming out...
          Beast: Evo X
          Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

i love the way the exhaust sits

also love the undercarriage bling with the tie bar

Comment

Your car is looking hot!

Would you be interested in an AEM Short Ram Intake? I'm local too.

Comment

thanks for the replies everybody greatly appreciated

Would you be interested in an AEM Short Ram Intake? I'm local too.
                you have PM...

Comment

Yo 92accordDx

Your not refering to Lithium are you?

In any case, hey Di2accord, man your car looks sick tight, Im digging the angled exhaust.

Speaking of Lithium what the hell happened to that dude?

Man I want a black cb7 sooo bad right now.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Sweet ride maing, keep up the good work, Whats up for the future?? Give us some hints.
                    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Sweet ride maing, keep up the good work, Whats up for the future?? Give us some hints.
                      well i recently quit my job to get ready to go in for the navy in november so basically nothing really for my car i recently bought a type r lip though because my mugen one is cracked but i will be fixing that so i can have two lips... after boot camp and all that jazz im going to be back fixing my car especially since i have money to do so maybe a full kit next or maybe an h22 i dunno but i do have an h23a1 tranny with a whole complete 5 speed swap to do the swap if i have time i would do that in a heartbeat but been really busy k im talking to much thats it for now

To everyone thanks for all the comments i never knew i would get so much feedback in less than a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                        Yo 92accordDx

Your not refering to Lithium are you?

In any case, hey Di2accord, man your car looks sick tight, Im digging the angled exhaust.

Speaking of Lithium what the hell happened to that dude?

Man I want a black cb7 sooo bad right now.
                        nahh man im talking about spankey167 i know he was selling his car and he lives in cali so i was just curious. lithium fell of the face of the earth no one has hurd from him in like probably i think from jan. some time hasnt posted since
                        cb7 sold
                        2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                        95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

yup i got the exhuast from spanky... i also bought his type r lip but i havent had time to put it on i'll take pictures later when i put it on

Comment

dayam we really need to start a cb7tuner meet for the socal peeps. this time though let's not make it fall on a labor day weekend hehe. it would be good thing before you leave for the navy as well. the ride is beautiful mang! the shoes set it off! the exhaust is also nice, but it gets too much attention up here in pomona. even with my greddy i get hassled. we'll see if we can get a meet going before you leave.
                            1cor10:31
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

OFF TOPIC AND IM SORRY!!!

Yea where did Lithium (aka something else too forget what he changed his name too) go? He was one of the people that started this place, and he's got some really sexy wheels
                              OS^e
                              1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

dayam we really need to start a cb7tuner meet for the socal peeps. this time though let's not make it fall on a labor day weekend hehe. it would be good thing before you leave for the navy as well. the ride is beautiful mang! the shoes set it off! the exhaust is also nice, but it gets too much attention up here in pomona. even with my greddy i get hassled. we'll see if we can get a meet going before you leave.
                                yea lets start the meet im ready anytime just tell me the date i have nothing to do usually i dont mind if its here in san diego or if its there in la im willing to drive to hours or we all can meet up in the middle or whatever lets just get cars and people there so we can just hang out i get really bored doing nothing at home and have no money to spend on my car haha.. lets get this started

Comment

Working...
                                X