Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome car man, it sucks I didn't get to talk to you

Comment

Maury do u ever bang ur UCA with the D2s? How is the ride over rough roads? I'm guessing pretty good if u have them on ur DD.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

you interior is so clean! i like to look on it....
        -My Member Ride thread-
        -JL store-

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
          Maury do u ever bang ur UCA with the D2s? How is the ride over rough roads? I'm guessing pretty good if u have them on ur DD.
          I doubt it.
          He's got the anchor bolts camber kit.

I got the upper ball joint camber kit and mine bang.
          Hate it! lol

Comment

Ha u anchor bolt kids. I have -1.0 deg camber at all 4 corners... no kits :P

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

hey man i love your car seen it at the meet saturday!! love the rsx seats
              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

type KO!!! (i like)

i love everything in this car Maury. and always a pleasure seeing it again

Comment

vrooooooooooommmmm....psssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssss
                  RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                    ayoo T, nice meeting you in person finally man. the man behind most of my items bought in CB7tuner. lol

Comment

Originally posted by cb7'kid View Post
                      ayoo T, nice meeting you in person finally man. the man behind most of my items bought in CB7tuner. lol
                      No doubt...
                      RETIRED...

Comment

I love this car man. It's almost like what Acura would have built w/this chassis back in the day (w/o a sunroof though). Good stuff man.
                        Lol that's a good one. Well I try. I know this car has a lot of stuff going around outside but not one thing I regret putting on.

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                        this car is sweet in person do you have the D2 suspension on all your cb's?
                        Thanks! Yeah I got 2 cbs and both have d2s. My coupe is a bit lower and is stiff as hell. Doesn't shake when pushing it lol

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
                        Awesome car man, it sucks I didn't get to talk to you
                        Its all good, maybe if you come up to a meet up here like the ny mega meet in july.. its a 2 day event so its not hard. I had to leave early since I didn't want to get home late

The ride is alright.. the sedan has a bit more body roll then the coupe. Could be different things. But the uca does hit! I have the anchor bolt kit and ball joint camber kit.. it hits even when I grinded some off the uca off. I'm going to have to bang the inner fender well since my coupe doesn't bang with the anchor bolt kit.

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
                        you interior is so clean! i like to look on it....
                        Thanks jack! I have rsx leather front seats now. So those other pics are old lol. I have to get some pictures of the interior.

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                        I doubt it.
                        He's got the anchor bolts camber kit.

I got the upper ball joint camber kit and mine bang.
                        Hate it! lol
                        It does! Lol even with the upper bj camber kit. I put both kits on.

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                        hey man i love your car seen it at the meet saturday!! love the rsx seats
                        Thanks man! Its crazy I had the rsx seats for about 10 months but I was waiting to get them retrofitted to bolt on with the cb bolt holes. It finally paid off. I tend to have to many parts/projects that haven't gone on the car like my rims, lip kit, and few jdm goodies.

Originally posted by cb7'kid View Post
                        type KO!!! (i like)

i love everything in this car Maury. and always a pleasure seeing it again
                        Hells yeah! Tu sabe (you know) lol thanks John I got off for april 24th for that meet in ny. So you best be there!

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                        Haha yeah well you should see, feel, and hear the whiplash of the turbo on my coupe lol

Comment

Ah there was a meet??????!?!?!?!?

Comment

cant wait to see it!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Ah there was a meet??????!?!?!?!?
                              you've been lost my friend 72 members and counting http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149844 you know you gotta be there biggest meet on the NE!!

i eventually will get some d2 or something else... my maxima has ksport and it handles like a beast but i heard that after like 50k they blow out.... whats your say on D2 are they worth every penny?

^^MY OLD RIDE
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Well I haven't driven this car in 2 days.

Last week I got a cel 9 (cylinder sensor) I replaced the ignitor three times and still get the damn cel. Car hesitates and doesn't feel right at all.

So I bought a new external distributor from distributor king on ebay.

Hopefully it comes in by Saturday.

I am also thinking of just upgrading my external coil. What did you guys think of the small msd blaster coil?

Comment

Working...
                                X