No announcement yet.

excalibur02 : 1992 Accord LX (3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tan looks much better w/ that blue .
    Vouches: Bruno8747, 1badwag, Excalibur02, Bliz07, Slick, Gloryaccordy, H23CB7.

Comment

that's my old flushmount! looks so good maury!
      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
        I like, ALOT.
        thanks! I hope to get it cleaned out and finally finish the interior with my tan leather seats.

Originally posted by Ant View Post
        The tan looks much better w/ that blue .
        It looks alot better! I was able to find a LX tan headliner so I put that on this past tuesday. Looks complete. Keep your eye on this thread and you will see the full interior by next week I hope.

Originally posted by br0nx finest View Post
        that's my old flushmount! looks so good maury!
        Sorry to bust your bubble Luis, but this is Trevors old flushmount. LOL
        I have your old one but painted cool white to match my coupe. When I get that car up and running I will install it and make sure I take pics so you can see.

Its been like what more then 3 years of that flushy just waiting to be installed! Gosh im such a pat rack loser lol. rare parts just collecting dust.

Shame on me!
        Last edited by excalibur02; 05-25-2009, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Maury do you need tan leather headrests I think I still have those laying around somewhere. If I have them they're yours.
          1993 Accord EX
          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Looks nice man i like the work keep up the good job

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
              Maury do you need tan leather headrests I think I still have those laying around somewhere. If I have them they're yours.

I have tan leather headrests but throw them at me if anything lol
              thanks!

Originally posted by RUBIO123RD View Post
              Looks nice man i like the work keep up the good job
              thanks! you should put your picture of your car in your sig so you dont have to keep posting the link.

I will be posting up some new pics I took yesterday!

Comment

I took some pics yesterday. Not the greatest but they will do just to post them up.

I will be going to tint my windows today. Going to do 35 % all the way around. So I will take some pics later today too.

enjoy!

Last edited by excalibur02; 11-14-2010, 01:01 AM.

Comment

shes looking good Maury.

Mine wont look the same in the next month or so.

Keep her clean bro.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

New wheels and flushy??? Clean! What kind of flushy is that?
                    Last edited by excalibur02; 11-14-2010, 01:02 AM.
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                      New wheels and flushy??? Clean! What kind of flushy is that?
                      never saw this post my bad.

The wheels are not mine. They are tonymontana's rims. I gave them back to him. Im rocking my 10th anni rims again.

The flushy is oem honda.. its bare, stripped from old paint and wetsanded for paint in the future.

Update! I had to go to Honda today and get my car serviced.. Shit took over 2 hrs just for the bitches to call my name. All I needed was for them to look at my seatbelt since it was not locking or retracting.. I got to go next week since they ordered it. Lifetime seatbelt warranty FTW
                      Last edited by excalibur02; 07-15-2009, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Auto! AC! H22! I love your car! What are your future plans, if any?

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                          never saw this post my bad.

The wheels are not mine. They are tonymontana's rims. I gave them back to him. Im rocking my 10th anni rims again.

The flushy is oem honda.. its bare, stripped from old paint and wetsanded for paint in the future.
                          No problem! Flushy is looking good! I plan on installing my OEM wing on my cb(90-91) but when I do the 92-93 sedan convertion(in the near future) I want an OEM flushy!
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                            Update! I had to go to Honda today and get my car serviced.. Shit took over 2 hrs just for the bitches to call my name. All I needed was for them to look at my seatbelt since it was not locking or retracting.. I got to go next week since they ordered it. Lifetime seatbelt warranty FTW
                            Seatbelt wasn't locking/retracting??? I've heard of that about 90-91(auto seat belts) but not 92-93...what did they tell you?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

No problem! Flushy is looking good! I plan on installing my OEM wing on my cb(90-91) but when I do the 92-93 sedan convertion(in the near future) I want an OEM flushy!

The flushy is a good look, good luck on finding it or buy it with a high price tag.

Seatbelt wasn't locking/retracting??? I've heard of that about 90-91(auto seat belts) but not 92-93...what did they tell you?

Well the car came with original grey seatbelts. When I converted to tan interior the driver side seatbelt didnt retract or lock up when I pulled it. Pretty unsafe.

Comment

Whats goin on with the white coupe boss man? I'm taking the silence for scheming

Blue sedan looks great.

Originally posted by lordoja
                                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                                X