No announcement yet.

excalibur02 : 1992 Accord LX (3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ good brake setup! one thing i didn't like about running extended studs is that i can't run wheels with caps anymore.

are you gonna screw down the rotors or not?
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
      ^ good brake setup! one thing i didn't like about running extended studs is that i can't run wheels with caps anymore.

are you gonna screw down the rotors or not?
      yeah sucks! Hopefully I can get something to work out with the studs and a center cap.

I cant screw down the front rotors since the hole doesnt line up on the vtec rotor and cl hub. I will just make sure the rim is on tight so theres no play.

Comment

Car is finished! Got the Alignment and everything bled with fresh brake fluid!!

Comments welcomed!!
        Last edited by excalibur02; 11-14-2010, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Wow your car looks Grrreat. Love how clean it is , and your front end.
          My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

Originally posted by AcEr View Post
            Wow your car looks Grrreat. Love how clean it is , and your front end.
            Thanks man! I still want to put my other jdm grill and take off this g-square.

Update today!

cd5 ex maplight installed and wired up, Got the map light to turn on when the doors open just like the dome light. Pretty proud of that.

Thanks to cp[mike] for figuring out the wiring diagram.

I finally wired up the rear fog light and rear side bumper lights. I hooked it up to a center console jdm fog light switch.

I also just installed my JDM center armrest console!

pics up tomorrow when its light out.

Next to do is a full tune up, valve adjustment, timing adjusted, PFM wiring, and intersection lights when I get another maxima relay

Comment

Did you really drill the rear crossmember when you went to get an alignment?

I drilled that bitch out in my garage, with only the back end up in the air. At 1 AM. Got many metal shavings in my eye.
              Gary A.K.A. Carter
              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Do u have the camber kit in the rear

Every wheel sits flush w/the fenders

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                  Did you really drill the rear crossmember when you went to get an alignment?

I drilled that bitch out in my garage, with only the back end up in the air. At 1 AM. Got many metal shavings in my eye.
                  Yes I did, I brought the drill and 15/16 metal drill bit and while they were aligning the car on the lift I pushed in the rear sway to see where I would drill. I drilled then went home after it was done and installed the brackets. hehe.

I tried to drill while I was underneath but it was to hard with the amount of arm space I had.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                  Do u have the camber kit in the rear

Every wheel sits flush w/the fenders

Oh! yeah looks perfect! no rear camber kit. just 15mm spacers all around lol

great look and great handling on turns.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                    Oh! yeah looks perfect! no rear camber kit. just 15mm spacers all around lol

great look and great handling on turns.
                    Flush-ness FTW

Comment

looking good maury..i wouldve left the rear a lil negative

Comment

sup Maury, how you been man? you know I love this car, I told you since last year

I can't wait to finish up my car and hang out with you dudes again, please make sure there's a meet that I can lead the caravan to in June or July
                        '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                        -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                        -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                        -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                        10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest View Post
                          sup Maury, how you been man? you know I love this car, I told you since last year

I can't wait to finish up my car and hang out with you dudes again, please make sure there's a meet that I can lead the caravan to in June or July
                          Yo Luis!! Im been chillen man. Its been a good start this year for this car lol. Got alot of mods done and I actually enjoy driving this car more.

I am starting to love this car alot more then when I bought it lol. I will be going to the ct meet in may tho!

I will be posting up some pics. uploading now!

Comment

I just took pics of the interior.. Its been cleaned out and mods have been finally done and wired lol

JDM Power Folding mirrors finally wired, waited 3 years.. (coco had them installed but never wired [coco was the previous owner, page 1 explains it])

Grey maplight in and wired, also turns on when the door(s) open.

JDM Center Armrest installed with some buttons. Rear fog light switch is now wired and working also.
                            Last edited by excalibur02; 11-14-2010, 12:55 AM.

Comment

You still crack me up bro. Cars still looking great.
                              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

nice ride my boi murph has the same color

Comment

Working...
                                X