excalibur02 : 1992 Accord LX (3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
    You still crack me up bro. Cars still looking great.
    Ha thanks eric! Its been good! Im glad I crack you up lol

Originally posted by highmilage View Post
    nice ride my boi murph has the same color
    Thanks! I would like to see that car if you have a pic.. I have yet to see any other car painted this audi color lol

Bit of an update... I changed up the interior a bit. I put back the fuse box panel that was missing on the driver side (under the dash) and I also put back the dead pedal lol

I also put in a flip out tv and dvd player underneath it. Pics up tomorrow

Comment

car's looking good as usual. i hope the winter wasn't too harsh on it. i love the finish that your wheels have.

oh and you need a dx driver seat. get rid of that armrest hole mauri!

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations View Post
        car's looking good as usual. i hope the winter wasn't too harsh on it. i love the finish that your wheels have.

oh and you need a dx driver seat. get rid of that armrest hole mauri!
        Well Carl, the winter was harsh on her lol. I snow plowed alot with that lip. eh i didnt mind. I did start noticing some more chipping on the bumper molding. The painters/shop never put flex primer on the molding.

The wheels still need to be lightly wet sanded and cleaned. My old front brake setup was horrible, the driver side caliper was seized causing alot of brake dust to get caked on the rim. ROH conversion ftw lol

As for the DX seat, yeah I know I had to cut the post off the old armrest to get the jdm center armrest on. Its an eye sore. I eventually would like to get a set of RSX tan leather or cloth front seats.
        Last edited by excalibur02; 03-29-2009, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest View Post
          sup Maury, how you been man? you know I love this car, I told you since last year

I can't wait to finish up my car and hang out with you dudes again, please make sure there's a meet that I can lead the caravan to in June or July

i think this is a must.
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Im out!! I will be on Rt I-95 in about 45 min

Im going to Orlando, FL. Driving this sedan!!! (I live in NJ-19 hrs away!)

Its more then just a daily driver lol

Hope everything goes well.

Maury
            Last edited by excalibur02; 04-01-2009, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
              i think this is a must.
              i'll be there fosho!

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
              Im out!! I will be on Rt I-95 in about 45 min

Im going to Orlando, FL. Driving this sedan!!! (I live in NJ-19 hrs away!)

Its more then just a daily driver lol

Hope everything goes well.

Maury
              good luck, I'm sure that beauty will take you and bring you back in one piece
              '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
              -'93 AGP EX 4AT
              10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Mad clean! Those EX/SE wheels look good!

Comment

those map lights are beautifullll.. makes the car look so much more classier... haha. what does that pole button do? a joust?
                  Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by JDM white cb7 View Post
                    Mad clean! Those EX/SE wheels look good!
                    Thanks! I still want to wet sand them to clean them up

Originally posted by Freshagen View Post
                    those map lights are beautifullll.. makes the car look so much more classier... haha. what does that pole button do? a joust?
                    The pole button is for the jdm bumper pole. Its the rocker style bumper poll switch. I have yet to install it though.

Comment

Car looking great Maury.

BTW, every single day, either someone pulls up beside me or sees me getting in Phoenix and state, " excuse me, those headlights are hot like fawk!" "Them shiets is noice"...

Always thankful in getting them from you!
                      RETIRED...

Comment

here is a pic of the car in North Carolina

I got the LeBra front mask from ebay, its the front mask with the ex lip extension. So thats why I was able to cover the legend lip. It doesnt cover the sides but thats alright.

I had the foglight cut out done in a near by upholstery shop.

Only thing that sucked about the car aspect is that my 2.2i badge was either stolen or fell off in Universal Studios Parking Garage.. Sucks ass I was upset.. It makes the cars front end look out of place with out the badge..
                        Last edited by excalibur02; 11-14-2010, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                          here is a pic of the car in North Carolina

I got the LeBra front mask from ebay, its the front mask with the ex lip extension. So thats why I was able to cover the legend lip. It doesnt cover the sides but thats alright.

I had the foglight cut out done in a near by upholstery shop.

Only thing that sucked about the car aspect is that my 2.2i badge was either stolen or fell off in Universal Studios Parking Garage.. Sucks ass I was upset.. It makes the cars front end look out of place with out the badge..
                          what u doing down there maury? ive been at the welcome house a few times...haha..be safe man
                          Last edited by excalibur02; 11-14-2010, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                            what u doing down there maury? ive been at the welcome house a few times...haha..be safe man
                            lol read my above posts.

I went to FL last week for vacation. So I drove down with the car. I got back last night. Car is so reliable!!

Comment

Nice man. I think about selling my car a lot, but it's dudes like you that always make me reconsider. Good shit

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Clean cb! Love the way you have it set up...nice and clean!
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X