No announcement yet.

excalibur02 : 1992 Accord LX (3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a big surprise coming soon and a shocking one stay tuned...until then theres nothing I can say :-)

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Well its been while since I updated this MR Thread. Its been a rough.

Back in July 2012 I just got out of work and was on my way home. Earlier that day it was raining so the roads were wet. I start driving and I decided to take my time today. There is a exit that turns left and downwards to the next highway. Its a 2 lane off ramp, I was on the right lane. I see this truck pass me on the left lane. I told myself man hes got balls to take this turn that quick and its a bit wet out. All of a sudden I see his rear end start sliding. I was right. The guy ended up spinning his truck around hitting the center divider and crashing a couple times on the front and side.

While this was happening I slowed down almost to a complete stop to avoid having the guy hit me since he was spinning around.

For the quick second I let go of the brake and started to give the car some gas I was rear ended!

The girl that hit me was in a 6th gen accord. She hit me because she was to busy watching the guy spin around and not pay attention in front of her.

My car ended up with the rear frame damage. My rusty quarter panels got even bigger and everything in the rear was damaged. She also ended up breaking my welds off of my apexi WS2 exhaust.

thats her accord.

I was thankfully not hurt in the accident. I ended up taking the check from the insurance. I was glad they didnt total my car...

I took the check and was on my way to look for another sedan shell.

my blue sedan was still driveable at least.

I will keep you guys updated with a new MR thread...

Comment

at least you are ok
        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
          Well its been while since I updated this MR Thread. Its been a rough.

Back in July 2012 I just got out of work and was on my way home. Earlier that day it was raining so the roads were wet. I start driving and I decided to take my time today. There is a exit that turns left and downwards to the next highway. Its a 2 lane off ramp, I was on the right lane. I see this truck pass me on the left lane. I told myself man hes got balls to take this turn that quick and its a bit wet out. All of a sudden I see his rear end start sliding. I was right. The guy ended up spinning his truck around hitting the center divider and crashing a couple times on the front and side.

While this was happening I slowed down almost to a complete stop to avoid having the guy hit me since he was spinning around.

For the quick second I let go of the brake and started to give the car some gas I was rear ended!

The girl that hit me was in a 6th gen accord. She hit me because she was to busy watching the guy spin around and not pay attention in front of her.

My car ended up with the rear frame damage. My rusty quarter panels got even bigger and everything in the rear was damaged. She also ended up breaking my welds off of my apexi WS2 exhaust.

thats her accord.

I was thankfully not hurt in the accident. I ended up taking the check from the insurance. I was glad they didnt total my car...

I took the check and was on my way to look for another sedan shell.

my blue sedan was still driveable at least.

I will keep you guys updated with a new MR thread...

Amen to that, Good news his new ride is sweet stay Tuned!!!

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

WOW bro shitty. This thing was a beauty, and after seeing your work the next one is gonna look beautiful!
            Last edited by blackenwkn; 11-06-2013, 09:49 PM.
            93 Honda Accord Lx
            Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
              at least you are ok

Yes sure am. I was lucky it was just the car and not me that was hurt.

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
              Amen to that, Good news his new ride is sweet stay Tuned!!!

I wouldnt say its sweet lol. Its a new start and will be better then ever.

Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
              WOW bro shitty. This thing was a beauty, and after seeing your work the next one is gonna look beautiful!

Thanks man I appreciate that. I am trying I am starting with a blank canvas but it still has its rough edges lol

This is the new MR Thread. For my 1992 Accord EX 5spd Giselle

Comment

Working...
              X