No announcement yet.

excalibur02 : 1992 Accord LX (3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like your ride also. Before the speedbump. That really sucks! I'm a bit jealous of your interior cause in here I think there is none of the SE models. The leather seats...ahh...That's just sweet. You've also made your ride look very nasty and mean. What's the exterior colour, orig.?

Comment

Yooo! Those new parts look SICK on ur cb! I miss my front lip....smh sorry to see those last pics. Greddy and their cheap ass materials. Im so pissed about everyone who owns a broken greddy lip. Ill never drop 200+ on another lip thats not POLYurethane! We should sue their asses...lol
      Last edited by Kevin Chinnn; 08-01-2010, 01:32 AM.
      92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by MrSpeedy View Post
        Like your ride also. Before the speedbump. That really sucks! I'm a bit jealous of your interior cause in here I think there is none of the SE models. The leather seats...ahh...That's just sweet. You've also made your ride look very nasty and mean. What's the exterior colour, orig.?
        My interior was pieced together too, but thanks. Yeah I was hoping it gave it an aggresive look. The ext colour is off a uk audi. Maurtius azul.

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
        Yooo! Those new parts look SICK on ur cb! I miss my front lip....smh sorry to see those last pics. Greddy and their cheap ass materials. Im so pissed about everyone who owns a broken greddy lip. Ill never drop 200+ on another lip thats not POLYurethane! We should sue their asses...lol

Yeah it does suck but its repairable since I don't have chunks missing. I'm glad I didn't pay full price on the lip tho.

Comment

Bro i was noticing that Jakfrost was sporting one of those Breaks rear bottom strut bars . Arethey available for cbs or custom fab

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
            Bro i was noticing that Jakfrost was sporting one of those Breaks rear bottom strut bars . Arethey available for cbs or custom fab

Yeah he's got the beaks lower tie bar. When I looked underneath he had fabbed up some brackets off his sway bar to make it work.

Gotta ask him what he did tho. It looks cool!

Comment

Yeah word I've always loved that look. I would like. to get a gold one aswell.

Know just to find out how he got it done.

I just thought her was able to get it done because hes running 5 lug suspension.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

what are you gonna do about the lip? any ideas for replacements? so lame that one broke, looked so fresh with the skirts and the rear lip.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                  Yeah word I've always loved that look. I would like. to get a gold one aswell.

Know just to find out how he got it done.

I just thought her was able to get it done because hes running 5 lug suspension.

i dont think its functional at all i think its just for looks

^^MY OLD RIDE
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

awwww hella hurtt >_o` i was like:

man that lip is hella sick!!!...

*scroll down...*

o_o ogadd. *vomit*

damn greddy, its polyurethane or bust!
                    blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02

Of course you like the carnage, your hating on me lol....

HATER!! lol
                      nothin gets by u does it?
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Another cracked greddy lip. sad. does it come in poly?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

man,sorry to hear bout the lip,it looked so damn good on your car! ive been readin thru your thread & checkin your progress.im very impressed & inspired by your ride. hope you get it back togethr!

Comment

Originally posted by agol View Post
                            what are you gonna do about the lip? any ideas for replacements? so lame that one broke, looked so fresh with the skirts and the rear lip.
                            I have some other lips I can put but don't want to rock them just yet.

I will fix the lip again just need plastic bond to make it 1 piece again.

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                            awwww hella hurtt >_o` i was like:

man that lip is hella sick!!!...

*scroll down...*

o_o ogadd. *vomit*

damn greddy, its polyurethane or bust!

That's for sure! Greddy lip will be back, I'm just front lip less lol. Been lazy

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                            nothin gets by u does it?
                            Nothing! Ha

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                            Another cracked greddy lip. sad. does it come in poly?
                            I wish it did. Oh and I only rocked the lip for 3 days! It took abuse for 600 miles but one huge speedbump killed it.

Originally posted by pninja82 View Post
                            man,sorry to hear bout the lip,it looked so damn good on your car! ive been readin thru your thread & checkin your progress.im very impressed & inspired by your ride. hope you get it back togethr!

Thanks man, appreciate it. I'm putting as much attention to this sedan compared to my coupe. But I'm coming back hard on the coupe aka paola lol

Link is in my sig.

Comment

Hey, are your lens 90/91's, I got a new set of 92/93 and our cars are the opposite. Would love to trade. And are you still interested in the seats
                              FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                              Pm meX
                              I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                              H22A Swap
                              I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

your car looks really nice i like the way you changed the interior and the new paint you should have the valve cover the same paint

Comment

Working...
                                X