No announcement yet.

jrsaccord : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heeeey don't be dissin those Tenzo-R strut bars... I have three of them, and they work pretty good for me....Hehehe

Anyways.....jrsaccord doesn't sound like a 43 year old guy anymore....Too immature.....Right on!!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

ya I was just trying to show him that if he wanted me to be harsh all he had to do was ask

I can't believe the nerve some people have, you try to stand up for them, and then they get you sniff of good criticism and start to dogg on you. I don't have the time of day for people like that.
      OS^e
      1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

i retract my previous statement, and its good to see a thread with flaming in which im not involved in.
        i kid.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

nice!!!! i like it,
          Bump!

Comment

Very nice. I like it a lot! It's quite different that just about every other car on the site, so that's cool. Kinda has the feel of a rally car, but definitely NOT a rally car

jrsaccord, you're 43? It's really cool to see someone your age that's into cars like that, especially such an impressively done show car. It gives me hope that in the next 20 years or so (I'm 24 myself) that I can proudly continue my obsession without shame

As for anyone who has a negative comment, you have 3 options:
            1) Keep it to yourself
            2) Voice your opinion politely as some have done already
            3) Go away

True, we DO have freedom of speech. Still, that gives NO ONE the right to talk bad about something that someone is obviously proud of. People put lots of work into their cars because they want to. They like it. If you don't appreciate it, fine. Be mature and leave it alone. Aside from being a total ass/e-thug/loser, hassling someone about their car because it's not your style is against the rules here.
            If you can't play nice and want to threaten to leave the board forever, feel free. It'll save us the trouble of banning you!

Sorry for jacking your thread jrsaccord. You may have it back now

Comment

Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

i like the checkered flag hood....too much yellow though, it woulda looked alot better imo if u went with a red white and black scheme. props though d00d, good to see the older guys still lovin it!
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

errr its ummm ummmmm ummmm its WOW ok..... wow ok WTF? wow

can i have a price shipped on what your smoking to 79364?

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                  bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

i'm not feeling it, but i do see all the work that's been put into it.

Comment

Damn talk about coming back from the dead.....

Damn i dont know if this dude is even still around but yall bashed the hell out of this thread.....

I think it looks good dude! Deff not my style but thats how it goes.

The hard work and love shows tho and i give you props for that!

Comment

Welcome to the family buddy. I must be honest the car looks great however im not a fan of graphics but hey its your car and your style. I must comment though, by the way is this your daily driver..
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

last time he logged in was sep 12 2004....lol....i think we chased him away...

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
                            errr its ummm ummmmm ummmm its WOW ok..... wow ok WTF? wow

can i have a price shipped on what your smoking to 79364?

Thats funny bro but its not right...
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                            X