No announcement yet.

CB7lx91 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am picking up KYB AGX adjustable shocks and Megan Racing coil over sleeves tomorrow night.

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Clean! I've always wanted a 92-93 sedan!
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

I'm digging the wheels. Why did you replace your dented rear door with another dented rear door?

1990 CB7 - Almost Done - Delta 272, SRI, 2.25 catback, Bisi intake manifold gasket, A6 intake double stacked, H22 plenum, AEM cam gear, F23a block, F22a head, Wiseco K20 pistons, DSM 450cc injectors

2004 Z33 - Brembo BBK, Nismo spoiler, Nismo lip, Nismo shift knob, AEM CAI

Comment

Blackhoused headlights? Looking good!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Heh this was some good inspiration for me. Just about every mod you did is a mod i wanted to do. i.e : orange corner lights, Black grill and black houses head lights. I also really like how you painted the windsheild wiper blades black again i plan on doing that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                Heh this was some good inspiration for me. Just about every mod you did is a mod i wanted to do. i.e : orange corner lights, Black grill and black houses head lights. I also really like how you painted the windsheild wiper blades black again i plan on doing that too.
                Cool, I see that you got black OEM mirrors...those are nice! I'm also working on my front end, so far, I've got amber corners, clear bumper lights, just got a DIY black grille, plan on blackhousing my headlights soon and then legend lip!
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                  Thanks a lot man, I've been in a serious financial rut, so all my plans are going to be on hold

But I plan on either respraying the effed up hood black, and sanding down my front bumper and doing the same. Black bumper, black grill, blackhoused headlights, black hood, black wiper arms and black mirrors...with a shiny front mount I think would look nice.

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                  Cool, I see that you got black OEM mirrors...those are nice! I'm also working on my front end, so far, I've got amber corners, clear bumper lights, just got a DIY black grille, plan on blackhousing my headlights soon and then legend lip!
                  Yeah those mirrors are off of my parts car/first cb7 lol. How do you like the clear bumper lights? I toy with the idea some days, but I think matching corner and bumper lights looks nice.

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Gimme those rims MEOW! lol

I like what you have done with the cb. Battery relocation looks sweet. Unique choice of fabric on the headliner etc.

You still could you paint, just like me lol. Keep it up, looking good
                    PSN
                    Vash744

MRT 1992 EX Coupe "The Jerk"
                    2009 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium Hatchback
                    2008 Honda Fit Sport (Totaled out - Death by fallen tree)
                    1993 CB7 Sedan LX (Totaled out)
                    1991 CB7 Sedan EX (Dead and Junked)

Comment

Those wheels look nice! They have a simple, OEM look to them.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Vash744 View Post
                        Gimme those rims MEOW! lol

I like what you have done with the cb. Battery relocation looks sweet. Unique choice of fabric on the headliner etc.

You still could you paint, just like me lol. Keep it up, looking good
                        Thanks man, I go back and forth by the week on what color to paint my car and how to paint it. but none the less, it will be painted some color at some point hahaha.

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                        Those wheels look nice! They have a simple, OEM look to them.
                        That's what I like about them too, and they clean up nice.

I think I owned my suspension though. The ride has always sucked (bouncy as boobies), and I bought them used. Then after I installed them I learned that dropping the KYB AGX's past 1.5" can blow the shocks prematurely. And my bitch is dropped a lot lower than 1.5 inches!

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Originally posted by CB7lx91 View Post
                          Yeah those mirrors are off of my parts car/first cb7 lol.
                          Nice, I thought about going with the blacked out look but IDK! How many cb7s do you have?
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

How do you like the clear bumper lights? I toy with the idea some days, but I think matching corner and bumper lights looks nice.
                            I agree with you on the matching corner and bumper lights but they don't make amber bumper lights for 90-91 and I don't like the OEM 90-91 bumper lights so I got all clear for now! But since I'm getting my headlights blackhoused soon(hopefully), I plan on getting 92-93 bumper lights or 90-91 black bumper lights(ebay)!
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

or you can DIY amber them

and I currently only have one. I bought a 91 lx sedan, crashed it, bought my current 93 ex sedan with the settlement money, and then crashed that car and put myself in the same boat as before.

Plan to finally install my Legend hood shocks soon. And the Legend lip as well.

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Plan to finally install my Legend hood shocks soon. And the Legend lip as well.
                                Cool, Legend hood shocks? What are those?
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X