No announcement yet.

CB7lx91 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha yeah man, you were so excited when you got the little dribblet of oil in that thing. Great progress with buying your battery relocation kit and starting to fix up your ride again. You'll have to post more pictures with your headlight in now and how things are lining up for yah.

I'll see you in a couple months in Ohio

Comment

I'm planning on putting the battery in the trunk today after work, along with an oil change.

I took out the ps pump and did a minor loop, just to get me started.

I got the custom catback and high flow converter and I am about to order an ebay header.

I'll post some pics up soon enough.

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

put the battery in the trunk, and did a passenger side wire tuck.

I was cleaning where the battery was this morning...then i started un clipping the harness to clean around it...then next thign I knew I had the whole harness in my hands, so I took off my fender and started cutting holes and extending wires haha.

A couple hours later, she's all tucked away and clean!

I'll post some pics this weekend. I'm working a bazillion hours this weekend so it'll be tought to find time...but I willz.

Also I replaced the headlight...adjusted the frame a bit with a 10lb hammer, and removed my power steering pump finally with a semi loop.

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Here's a pictorial update:

I put in a new headlight, and took a 10 lb hammer to the frame a bit...doesn't look too shabby. I have a new fender in the mail, and an appointment with a body shop to have it painted. The headlight is cocked up a little...but I only notice when i have them on in front of a garage or a house.

I was driving and some guy in a late 90's F150 side swiped me like a week after I got into the initial accident so here's some new damage

I am putting together my new catback, cat and header tomorrow morning, so all is good.

New engine bay:

I wire tucked the passenger side...

and stuck the battery in the back

This is my parts car

And I painted my wiper blades...I liek them

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

My exhaust fell off one of the hangers lol

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

damn man ur having some bad luck hope things get better and nice car btw just get all that damage fixed
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!
              Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

nice start man keep up the progress and keep us posted asap!!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...55#post2618755

Comment

Yeah I put in the new header, downpipe, high flow cat and cat back the pother day and wrapped the header. I must say...the engine bay looks 200 times cleaner without that rusted ass manifold staring at you haha.

Bad Luck? My carwon't start now

Won't get spark, so it's not a big deal. Probably main relay or ignitor.

I'll post an engine bay pic today/tomorrow

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

it was the main relay.

just swapped out my old accord's relay into it and she started right up

here's my engine bay and my new exhaust thanks to eriemoto and straightedge

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

you just couldn't wait until I got home to show me

looking great bro, I'm starting to be more and more jealous of your accord.. well maybe just the power she throws down now. Not so much looks

Comment

haha don't hate on my quarter!

My valve cover gasket is leaking, so I wanna wire brush my head and paint it aluminum and throw on my painted water neck so she'll look even better

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

got a new quarter. pics will soon follow

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Looks good! Do you notice a heat reduction from your headers being wrapped?
                            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

definitely man. Literally after the car warms up you cantouch the header. not too long or elseyou will burn yourself haha, but there is definitely a difference
                              Last edited by CB7lx91; 09-14-2008, 12:57 PM.

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

fully looped the power steering lines finally. I haven't bought anything performance since though because my plans have changed. kc8enb's got an f22 block he's selling me, and I'm gonna turbo that. So far I've purchased an Evo 8 intercooler

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Working...
                                X