X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aleks77
    replied
    Originally posted by blazercrx View Post
    I'm new to the cb7tuner forum and just wanted to tell you that your vehicle is a true inspiration to me as I embark on the journey to create something as spectacular as you have. Thank you for sharing your passion.
    Wow thanks! Enjoy the journey and please post your progress

Leave a comment:

• blazercrx
    replied
    I'm new to the cb7tuner forum and just wanted to tell you that your vehicle is a true inspiration to me as I embark on the journey to create something as spectacular as you have. Thank you for sharing your passion.

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
    It's great to see a new post from you! I think I spy some custom center dash bezel work there. The car still looks fantastic.
    Thanks! You spy correctly, just gotta do some finishing touches and ill post a better photo of it.

Current project;

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    It's great to see a new post from you! I think I spy some custom center dash bezel work there. The car still looks fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    I just hate how the sit so low. The oil pan is scary low, with OEM height. Never seen anyone solve it yet. They are tall engines. But where I'm at finding some H22 parts is a rare thing (ie: oil girdle)
    Right I have heard about the oil pan sitting really low, my car is already low and im hitting the downpipe on the oilpan every now and then already!

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
    If / When I do anything to the engine, it would be a built K series. ~500whp.
    I just hate how the sit so low. The oil pan is scary low, with OEM height. Never seen anyone solve it yet. They are tall engines. But where I'm at finding some H22 parts is a rare thing (ie: oil girdle)

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
    Nice! I would love Defi gauges, but they are so expensive. I see you have the asvance controller as well. Looking forward to more pics. Low 14s isn’t bad at all. The cluster looks great. Something I want to do in the future. You planning on building the block up again?
    If / When I do anything to the engine, it would be a built K series. ~500whp.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Nice! I would love Defi gauges, but they are so expensive. I see you have the asvance controller as well. Looking forward to more pics. Low 14s isn’t bad at all. The cluster looks great. Something I want to do in the future. You planning on building the block up again?

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Some more things happening with the car, I will try to post more! Installed new steering wheel and prelude cluster, with silver painted rings to match the Defi gauges. Some more interior dash upgrades too which you can sorta see in the photo below Ill post a proper photo once its all done. Also a track pic from last year, killing supras just kidding I missed 3rd and he blew by me. My best time was a 14.05 i believe at 100mph, not bad for stock motor on 10 psi

Leave a comment:

• excalibur02
    replied
    that Interior looks phenomenal! glad you still have this cb!

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    I have been able to get photobucket pictures to work by putting "~original" before the [/URL][/IMG] in the picture link.

Leave a comment:

• SPLCB7
    replied
    Yes more updates. I can't wait to see what you have done

Leave a comment:

• timmy0tool
    replied
    still one of my faves! glad you are still active.

Leave a comment:

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    Damn I’m sure glad you are still around and still have this gem. Looking forward to wherever you take this. Thanks for staying in the cb life.

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Well, its been awhile since there has been any updates. I have re-edited the first page of this thread with all the current mods on the car. Also re-linked all the photos from photobucket to imgur (most the photos on my thread however are still on photobucket, if you have trouble seeing them i suggest you get the Photobucket Hotlink fix for your browser)

Yes I still have the car, and im finally doing some mods to the interior. Here is a quick update, more to come for sure Got these authentic Recaro SRDs in mint condition. Installed with Sparco seat sliders and Planted seat brackets.

Last edited by aleks77; 04-08-2018, 08:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X