No announcement yet.

popeyeamac : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah i let the factory 1 go lol not enough protection i got this shit called blackline in it sends me a text message and pictures via a satellite of my car if its moving or not where it was when i locked it .. kinda sweet lol expensive tho lol..

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

just ordered a front and rear upper strut bars.. yes they are the ebays but i figure im not doing auto cross ...yet... its just straight up and down highway and track racing ... lol ... and shows so hopeflly they dont suck ass and ill post pics when i install them on ... oh and i just got a short ram for the f22a4 but i can swap it onto the f22b dohc when i finish building it... oohhh yeah

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

front and rear strut bar installed

installed

intake in a couple of days

Comment

went to the junk yard ... new installs

installed the ac autotechnic intake really did gain 6.5 horespower duyno tested... feels fgreat also installed a6 cam gear and a6 cam... just went to the junk yard yesterday and bought my clutch pedal assembly gas and brake hard line clutch master cylinder shifter shifter lines i still need to get what now

Comment

Nice clean ride you got there...Mine use to be clean like that too...haha..
            91-accord

watch quick clip: 10-80 mph

Comment

thanks bro i try to keep it clean but its black so damn hard to maintain lol .. i hope i can find all these parts so i can do the 5 speed swap but that tranny mount seems to be really hard

Comment

i wish out of all kthese views that have come to my page lol i wish someone ould comment lol or even offer help to help me install this stick shift swap lol

Comment

Originally posted by 91-accord
                  Nice clean ride you got there...Mine use to be clean like that too...haha..

USE?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

car looks sweet. do you have anymore info on your headlights? like what all did you use off of the lexus? J/W super clean car though. PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

i took entire headlight broke it open took the balancer so that its not hard to adjust to the right height the semi circle ball whatever its called i used the one for the high beam not the low beam the low beam was kind of small..

new shit just orderd jdm foglights comming from new zealand .. should be here soon hopefully ..... holly shit my car is comming together again lol i put it on hold for my 05 kawi636...hopefully i can get some new rims soon

Comment

that car is sick, and love the attention to detail: Well the exterior lol. but the thing hat cracked me up the most was the "racing with no oil part" hahahahaha lol.

Comment

yeah for some reason the damn oil light wasnt working sucks for me .. my loss somebody who wanted to put alot of money in the engines gain lol

Comment

oh shit almost forgot just got the jdm 90-91 fog lights and switch in the mail today from new zealand.. they are fuckin immaculat like he never had them on his cb... fuckin awesome i know they were sitiing because there were no marks and no rust at all everything was perfect color.. oh and there was a flippin spider that was dead on the outside and in the inside lol heres a pic .. i love em install tommorow prolly

Comment

its all done damnit lol took me 3 hours

putting it back together

finished

up close jdm 90-91 fogs

Comment

some night shots

Comment

Working...
                                X