No announcement yet.

CBWagon : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know i have to give some love to S. Florida...nice clean waagon bro, i suppose you know felipe by now....lol....keep it up.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

wow what a SICK wagon. i need more pics!

Members Ride

Comment

thanks for the comments... I took off the Accordwagonclub sticker... (Do not visit the site anymore... and the car looks cleaner without it). I also bought a nice kenwood unit in replacement for my stolen pioneer. Does anyone have experience with modding their gauges? If not... Im thinking of buying this gauge set.... They look so nice.

Comment

Originally posted by CBWagon View Post
          thanks for the comments... I took off the Accordwagonclub sticker... (Do not visit the site anymore... and the car looks cleaner without it). I also bought a nice kenwood unit in replacement for my stolen pioneer. Does anyone have experience with modding their gauges? If not... Im thinking of buying this gauge set.... They look so nice.
          y0o0o whats good son!!!!!!!!!! I hope all is well with yuh and yuh had a good fathers day yuh kno.. i am def diggin it as always.. I always got love for wagons yuh kno an yup I remember when you told me at towers about your windows n shit... I think i told you all about my windows an tha whole story...anyways dude PM me so I can tell you about those real amber 90-91 bumper turn signals....not painted.....an yeh I duno anyone who does gauges I mean I have taken mine all apart but I duno even me an felipe made some amber guages... we shall see....all I want is chrome gauges bezel like I seen on filipes old one...anyways dude take it easy and you should try to make it to towers friday if your not busy l8rrr

Comment

where u been dude?

Comment

clean wagon bro very nice keep it clean

Comment

Working...
              X