X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome car love it!
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

YAy! dont sell! IMO you should get an ex front lip, that would be a danm sexy car then, (although it already is!)
      ]

Comment

I'm going with a black widow kit because I want to have good air flow for the intercooler, and I think it will look pretty nice with a big intercooler sitting in there.

Comment

Updated my future plans... have everything lined out for this summer. Going with a custom dsm setup, and a bunch of other stuff. Hopefully I will have money to build the engine this summer, but if not it will probably come sometime before January so I can run higher boost and nitrous.

Comment

Car looks nice man, can't wait to see it boosted

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

nice again bro, love it in person...cant wait to see the DSM set up, I'll be there soon with ya bro. keep up the work ...

Hook em Horns! hehe jk

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Thanks ... we should all get together again sometime this summer when we are all boosted. Hardly ever see a boosted Accord... much less 4 of them at once lol.

saw em off

Comment

WORD! that be nice man, im down for a summer meet! Maybe a lil father south than D town though...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq

Comment

its ok, nice work
                    ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                      WORD! that be nice man, im down for a summer meet! Maybe a lil father south than D town though...
                      Yeah, well see what everyone else thinks. Maybe we could do Waco or something like that. When are you planning on getting your dsm setup finished? I should be done with my sometime in June.

Comment

should be around the same time, June, if not July. May is what im shooting for, but something always goes wrong

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

Lol, yeah man you have no idea ... something always goes wrong. Whether it's a part shipping late or a stripped bolt, something always screws up my plans. So I'm hoping for June as well, but it might turn out to be July for me too. I'm going all out on my turbo setup so I have to work my ass off to get the money for it.

Comment

that blow off valve lives up to its name ive heard.

i was wondering how you got kyle in those pictures but then i realized you were on top of the garage lol.

Comment

Yeah, I want to have a blow off valve that you can actually hear... I love how the pictures came out. My car is alright, but having Kyle Field in there is more important lol.

Comment

I bought a 10000k h4 hid kit for my upcoming jdm one piece headlight swap. There is a pretty good group buy going on at superhonda.com for hid's. They have them for all types of headlights so everyone should get in on it if they want hid's. Anybody know where a good place to get jdm one piece's is??

here is the link for the hid group buy

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=219951

Comment

Working...
                                X