Clear All

nice setup, motor and car

Comment

ur ride is sweet bro those lambo doors and that hood are killer
      THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED MY JAPANEASE IS BETTER
      MY RIDE

Comment

The car is going to be put up for sale sometime this summer after I switch it back to n/a. In the next couple weeks after my finals are over I will put up an official for sale thread of everything I'm parting off of it. In the meantime let me know if you see something you want. I'm not going through the trouble of taking off my cam, pulleys, or anything that's too much work though.

Comment

I pm'd you Will sorry to hear about the decision

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Damn that sucks to hear =(. At least bring it to may 26 meet for the last time. GL with future plans man.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

DSM manifold, thats crazy

Be Clean

Comment

shoulda sold it to me in the first place a couple years ago lol... very very sorry to hear that, did you find a rx7? Man dude, after all that work. Do come to the meet next month? We'll pick off parts there make it easy how about?
                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

I'm going out to my friends lake house that weekend so I can't make that. I'm definitely over rx-7's now, but I'm not totally sure what I want to get next. I was having some turbo problems so I sent it off to get fixed, and the people gave me the wrong address to send it to. I've never seen it again since then so I've been without a turbo for a couple months... just kinda contributed to me losing interest in the car.

I won't have the car ready to sell until sometime later in the summer because I have to sell most of the turbo parts off of it first. I plan on putting the interior and all that good stuff back in it too. As of now I'm hoping for ~ $3500 w/o rims or $4000 with them. This all may change depending on what I take off the car.

Comment

Nice cb bro...boosted too shit thats how you do it...
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Wow that sucks...they should be liable for that stuff if they gave you the wrong address...

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

keep in touch with me after finals so we can work it all out buddy...thanks

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

So just wanted to clarify for anyone that I'm going to end up keeping my car. My parents want me to keep it until I'm out of school, and lots of other people didn't want to see me get rid of it. I don't really want to give up on it that easily just because some other people screwed it up for me. I just kind of forgot how much I enjoyed my car since I haven't been able to drive it in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
                            So just wanted to clarify for anyone that I'm going to end up keeping my car. My parents want me to keep it until I'm out of school, and lots of other people didn't want to see me get rid of it. I don't really want to give up on it that easily just because some other people screwed it up for me. I just kind of forgot how much I enjoyed my car since I haven't been able to drive it in a while.

The various number of times I've wanted to get rid of mine I've found that when I take care of stuff like interior and having tunes it helps. So lol aside from getting it running get an interior back in there so it's comfortable and you'll want to drive it.

And if you sold it, it just wouldn't be right, you did all the work and there's not to much left to do. Even if it stayed in the family it wouldn't seem right.
                            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Im sorry that you were thinking about selling the cb but from what i have read i see that youre keeping her...YEAH !!!!!!
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

wise choice my friend

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq

Comment